One last dream

The day was over. She could finally go to sleep, she had put on her pajama and washed off her make up, and now she was getting under the covers. There were so many thoughts in her head. Truth is she hadn't fully realized what had really happened yet. It all felt so unreal, like she was watching all that was happening from outside her body. She was so tired of that. In the end, she managed to fall asleep.
It wasn't a good sleep. She dreamed of him. Actually, she wasn't dreaming of one of the times they had been together. She was dreaming of the time he died, the time Spencer had told her about.
They were in the SUV, going to the UnSub house, and she knew what was gonna happen. She desperately tried to tell him not to come inside the house, she did, over and over again, but it was like he couldn't hear those words. And he couldn't see how worried and desperate she was either, it was all just normal, as any other case. By the time they got to the house she was still trying to convince him, but in the end, he kicked down the door.
And the UnSub shot him. She ran toward him and fell on her knees, beside his body. She was screaming for an ambulance, even if she knew he was gone. But at some point, he opened his eyes, and told her "Why didn't you warn me?" He looked disappointed by her, and she replied, between sobs "No, I did, I did, I tried..." and he just started saying "Emily, Emily, Emily..."