Pass out

That couldn't be true. It took her a second to figure out what those words really meant, and then everything went dark and she was on the floor. Hotch was still on the other side of the phone, he had heard the noise of her body hitting the ground, just like Clyde did from inside the office. He was looking at her when she passed out, and he immediately stood up and ran to her. "Emily, Emily!" He grabbed the phone she was still holding in her hand, and when he saw the name on the screen he understood that something really bad had to have happened. "Aaron Hotchner, this is Clyde Easter, can you tell me what the hell did you tell her to make her pass out?" while waiting for an answer, he looked at a young agent and told him to call an ambulance, seen that she still wasn't waking up. "It's about Derek Morgan. He died last night" "Wait, Derek Morgan is the one she always talks about, I've always thought he was the closest member of your team to her." "Yeah, he was... how is she?" "She's still not waking up, the ambulance is on its way. I'll let you know something when she wakes up." Aaron was grateful that he didn't have to ask for that. Reality was that even thinking of being the one to tell her what happened had been terribly hard. They were still at the hospital, everyone was still crying in the other room, but she deserved to know it immediately. When he hung up the phone, he finally let the tears start coming out.