The meeting.

Ji-Eun POV

Of course, when I was gonna go out with friends mom was gonna tell me to pick up stuff from the convenience store.

I grabbed my phone from the counter plugged in my apple earbuds, grabbed my winter jacket from the rack and went out.

I started to play NCT's BOSS on my phone I am a huge fan of NCT. I walked to the convenience store, swung open the door. Went to the cosmetics aisle and swiped a bunch of makeup remover wipes and shades of lip tint off the shelves.

"Hi." The lifeless cashier said while casting a fake smile on her face.

"Hello!" I said while placing my things on the conveyer belt.

She swiftly put all the things in plastic bags. "Thank you for your purchase I hope you come here again!" I smiled and left the shop quickly left.

As I was walking I received a text from my bestie Rena (of PRISTIN.) it read "hey gurl! I hope u can make it over to karaoke l8ter!"

I replied "o yeah! I'll see you there soon!"

LUCAS'S POV
I walked to the karaoke bar, it was rare I had an opportunity to hang out with friends like I was gonna tonight. After all, I am in one of the top music entertainment companies in all of Korea.

I walked in greeted by two girls who probably worked there. "Hi welcome to Korea Karaoke! How may I help you?" They both said in unison.

"Hello, do you know where the private VIP karaoke room is?" I asked.

"Of course please follow us!" The two girls said while blushing.

"Thank you." I said as they guided me to the room.

"No problem!" One of the girls said.

"Yeah anything for a loyal customer!"

I was gonna walk down the hall to the room as I heard the two talking about me.

"He is soooo hot! He looks like a model! I bet his smile can cure diseases."

"HE IS THE RAPPER IN NCT U ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

I just looked at the floor and smirked before I walked in.

I was greeted by Rena(PRISTIN), Vernon (SEVENTEEN), Heechul (SUPER JUNIOR), Taemin (SHINEE), Dahyun (TWICE) and another girl who was stunning.

I took a seat next to Rena my best friend since grade 2. The other girl just had a look on her face like she saw a super hot boy and was shocked. Which I mean I wouldn't be surprised I am pretty hot...

"Y-your Lucas of NCT right?" The girl timidly asked.

"Oh yeah! I am Lucas nice to meet you..." I said while smiling so much it hurt.

"Park Ji-Eun. You can call me Gigi though if you'd like! Nice meeting you my bias of NCT."

I started blushing a bit.

"Welp, looks like I didn't even have to force you guys to introduce yourselves!"

How was the chapter? It's my first so please don't judge too much.. ^^ BTW THIS IS A SOFT STORY NO SMUT so if your into that I'm sorry.... ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Have a nice day! fighting~ <3