CHAPTER - 1

-
-
-

Knock, and He will open the door
Vanish, and He will make you shine like the sun
Fall, and He will raise you to the heaven
Become nothing, and He will turn you into everything.

~Maulana Rumi

Melbourne, Australia
-
-
-

Sajwa Ahmed

                    It was a cloudy morning. The sky looks murky as if ready to pour down its pearly drops on the earth to embrace the mankind with its grace. I looked at sky and the view before me left me speechless.

            Divine. Majestic. Magnificent. Splendid. And so on.

                  I was too engrossed in its beauty that I lost track of time. I muttered a quick SubhanAllah under my breath and continued strolling through the way with a content sigh.

                 "SAJ.....", A sudden loud voice banged through my ears. I have heard this voice before. It sounds so familiar. Curiosity kills the cat right? But a cat has nine lives, I don't. Curiosity got over me and I started pacing towards where the voice comes from. I kept on walking for what felt like years. After few steps I became frustrated and came to a halt. I watched a radiant beaming from amidst the bushes. I find my feet dragging me to the source. A man was standing there looking as if he descented from the heaven above. A beam of light was peeking from his chest. The brightness of the light withstand me from getting a better view of his face.

                     He took a few steps towards me and hovered over me. I heard him say, " Saj...." in a faint voice. Before I could see his face.....