Chapter 17

Kaylani POV
I woke up to ben,kd,boomer,three,nisha, and Montana  jumping on us on the bed. I groaned because I was in a deep sleep. "Wake y'all ugly asses up" ben said. "Say slat move with all that dumb shit" Trell said going back to sleep. "No migga wake the fuck up" kd said while they were still jumping on the bed. I starting whining. "Pleaseeee movee y'all I'm tired" I whined while my eyes were still closed. They kept jumping on the bed and shaking us and we finally gave in and woke up.

"Happy birthday" they all say hugging us. "Thank you" I said laying back down. "Thanks slat" Trell said then laid back down and wrapped his arm back around me. "Nahh y'all wake up we made y'all breakfast" joe said. "Yea wake up y'all" nisha said. I turned around and looked at Trell we both were annoyed. "Ok we getting up y'all can get out now" Trell said. "So y'all can lay back down" kd said. "We not" we both said annoyed then they all walked out and went downstairs. We both sat up.

"Happy birthday bae" I said to him. "Happy birthday to you too" he said then we kissed. "That was my birthday gift?" Trell asked me. "What" I said. "You just called me bae you been calling me Trell the whole time we been dating" he smiling. "Oh I didn't even notice" I said. "I gotchu something" Trell said standing up. "I gotchu something too it's in the guest room closet" I said. "You go first" I said.

He reached in the top of his closet and grabbed 4 bags. "You got me all that" I said smiling hugging him. "You kno I gotta go all out for you baby" he said kissing my forehead. He handed me the first bag and I opened it. It was some shoes and they were white air forces. "Aww thanks bae" I said. And the other one was some new Jordan's I don't know what they called I'm not into all the names for them and stuff like that.

"They was the last pair they had too" he said smiling. Then he handed me the second bag. It was a thrasher crop top and some red ripped jeans. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you bae" I said. "I luh you too" he said and smiled. Then he handed me the third bag. It was from Victoria secret. The first thing I pulled out the bag was some spray. I see it and it smelled good. "The first and the second one smelled good to me I just got a third one because they said I had too for a deal they had but all the rest smelled like alcohol so I grabbed anyone" he explained. It had the matching lotion too.

I put that down and pulled out the next thing. It was some red laced bra and panties. "Treelll noo..." I said laughing. "No what" He said. "Why you get me this" I said. "I wanna see you in it that's why...go try it on and see you you can fit it" he said. I got wide eyed... I don't know why we just got in the shower last night, that why we just got in the shower and I remember what he did. "Nahh ion need to the set is a medium that's my size" I said looking down. "Ima see you in it even if it's not now" he said smiling at me. I just blushed.

I set that aside and he gave me the last bag it was small. I took the paper out and I saw a necklace box. I opened it and it said 38 baby and under that it said in tiny letters kentrells baby. "Bae thank you so much" I said getting watery eyed. I set the necklace down. And the bag aside. "Wait there is one more thing" he said.

I looked in the bag and took the other paper out. I saw a ring box. I was shocked it didn't know if I wanted to even touch it. I'm not ready for to be married. Trell start laughing at me. "Pick it up" he said laughing. It could be ear rings I said to myself...stop tripping. I picked it up. I opened the box and it was a ring.

A bunch of stuff was running thru my head. I was not ready to be married. "Chillat bae it's a Promise ring not a proposal ring" he said my heart finally stop beating fast. "He took it out the box. "I promise lani that I will do anything for you and I am going to make this realationship last...I luh you" he said sliding on the ring and kissing me.

A bunch of tears start running down my face and my cheeks were getting warm. "Thank you bae you didn't have to do all of this tho" I said. "I wanted to tho I gotta go all out for my shawty" he said hugging me. I got up and went to the guest room and got his two bags. I gave it to him. He opened the first bag it was 6 Gucci shirts and 4 Gucci belts. " thanks bae" he said smiling. "In deed some more belts and these shirts is fye" he said kissing me.