Chapter 6

2 days later
Kaylani POV
Kentrell is at the studio right now so I'm bout to go to the store. I put on a red shirt and some ripped jeans and som red foam posits. Then put my hair in a cute messy buns and did my edges.

I grabbed the keys to trells other car and walked out the door and locked it. I got in the car and played you the one by trell the one he wrote for me.

Then I got an incoming call nisha......(phone conversation)
Lani: hey girl wassup
Nisha: I found this new crab shack bar and I wanna go
Lani: bet let's go I'm bout to go to the store to grab a couple of thing for the house
Nisha: ok girl I'll meet you at ya house where the boys at
Lani: Trell said they gon be at the studio for a while
Nisha: ok see you when you get back
(Phone conversation over)

I just got back from the store so I'm pulling up to ma house. I grabbed the bags out the back and starting walking up to nisha car. "Ard girl I'm bout to put these bags in the car and then I'll be back out we gon ride I'm ya car" I told her. "Ok" she said looking at her phone.

I put the bags in trells room and then came back out and got in the car. "So girl do ben gotta girlfriend" nisha said. "No why whatchu like em" I said smiling. "I'm just askin cause he always flirting wit me but he is kinda cute" she said.

Then we started driving and she had the aux hooked up to her phone. She turned on cardi be I like it. "Girl dis ma song rii hea" I told her. "Mines too" she said laughing.

"NOW I LIKE DOLLARS, I LIKE DIAMONDS, I LIKE STUNTING,I LIKE SHINING, I LIKE MILLIONS DOLLAR BILLS, WHERES MY BEN BITCH IN SIGNIN, I LIKE THOSE BALENCIAGAS THE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE SOCKS" we both yelled to the top of our lungs the laughed.

We listened to the rest of the song and talked and the we pulled up to the place. We got out the car the locked the door. Then we walked in. "A table for two" I told the women. "Ok right this way" she said then smiled. We got to our table the sat Down.

Then I seen nisha turn around and gasp quietly. "Kay down turn around please don't turn around"she said to me. I turned around because you kno when you tell somebody don't turn around that exactly what there gonna do.

I seen trell hugged up wit dis girl in a booth with kd,ben and 3three. I didn't see joe he probably was at his mama house because he be there all the time.

I walked up to the table. "Trell what the fuck" I semi yelled because we were in a a restaurant.

"It's not what it looks like bae" he said. I picked up a drink off of their table and threw it at him. "I can't believe you doin this to me, what happened to be ling at the studio" I said with watery eyes. "And y'all too y'all sitting here with him" I said to the rest of the gang. They all just stared at me. "You know what it don't even fucking matter nomo trell I'm done with you I'll pack my shit and be out by tomorrow you anit gotta worry bout me nomo" I semi yelled to him. Then I started to walk out nisha was talking to ben about something ion kno. "Bae" Trell said and got up and grabbed my arm. "What trell" I said with tears running down my face. "Im sorry" he said hugging me. "I just cried on to his chest.

"Trell I can't do this" I saidpulling away from him. I walked up to the table and ask nisha to take me home.

We pulled up to the house and I got out. "You want me to stay here for a while wit you" nisha said. "No I just wanna be alone right now I might be coming to ya house later too" I said then we hugged and she left. I unlocked the door then walked in the house.

I went to trell room and grabbed a duffle bag and started putting all my stuff in it. Then I heard somebody open the door and I heard kd say something so I knew trell was here.