Chapter 14

A week later....

Kaylani POV
It's been a week since that incident happened. I am coping with it though but I just keep remembering it. I haven't seen Trell since though. Trell mama brung the kids home two days ago. "Mommy I wanna eat eat" draco said. "Ok baby hold on I'm making kings bottle" I told him.

I went to go get king from upstairs and bring him downstairs and set him in his bouncer and proped his bottle up. I made me and Draco some bacon and sausages. "Mommy somebody at the door" draco yelled. "Ok here I come" I said walking to the door. I looked out the peephole and it was Trell. I opened the door and let him in.

"Dada" Kayden yelled running to Trell. "Wassup Draco" he said picking him up. Then I shut the door and walked back in the living room with king and watched tv. He came in here to holding Draco. "Did you finish your food" I asked Draco. "No mommy I don't want it no more" he said. "Draco go eat" Trell said before I could say something and he went to go eat.

He walked over to kings drinking his bottle and gave him a kiss and sat on the couch. I didn't want to say anything so I kept watching tv. "Lani are you ok" he finally said. "Yeah" I said looking down trying to hold my tears. "Ok" he said looking at me.

"Well my mama having a small barbecue today if you wanna come and bring the kids" he said. "Yeah I'll come" I said looking the the tv. "Ok well I'm bout to come I just wanted to see the kids" he said getting up. "Dada I wanna go wit you" draco said. "Ok go get yo shoes and clothes to put on" he said. "Draco it's on your bed" I yelled.

Then Draco came downstairs with his stuff. "You want me to take him too" he said. "I doesn't matter I You want too" I said. "Ok I'll take him" he said. I got up and went upstairs to get his baby bag and his clothes. I went downstairs and got him dressed and got his car seat.

I put him in it. Then we was walking to the door. "Bye mommy I wov you" draco said. "Love you too" I said and gave both of them a kiss. I looked at his car and saw Jaliyah was in the car. Trell looked at me because he knew I seen her. "It's ok trell I'm not gonna get mad" I said. "I know.... bye lani" he said. "Bye Trell" I said then shut the door.

I went upstairs and got in the shower and did my hair and did my hygiene and got dressed. I set me phone on my dresser and took my pic.

Lani

Lani.moneyy: I ben thru a lot bitch you can never compete‼️💯💯💨
638,083 likes

Comments

Bbg.babyjoe: can never compete sis💯

Nba_ben10: facts☝🏽💨