Chapter 4

Kaylani POV (the next morning)
I woke up hearing trell yell on the phone. "Wtf you mean it anit mines" Trell said. "You kno what star don't call Mac phone nomo I'm done witchu" he yelled at her. Then he hung up.

I got up and started walking to the bathroom in trell a room bc I fell asleep in his room.

"Good morning trell" I said then walked past him. "Good morning bae" he said then grabbed my arm. "Bae?" I said confused. "I'm just playing but I gotta tell you something" he said grabbing my waist.

"I already kno trell you was screaming it on the phone" I said laughing. "Oh so you anit gotta be mad at me" he said. "I'm not mad I wasn't mad either then I was crying because I like you and I thought that when she said that everything would be ruined between us" I said looking down.

"You anit neva gotta worry bout dat I anit getting back wit ha" Trell said. Then we kissed. "So that means we date Because you keep kissin me" she said. "Yea we been dating since last night when I put you to sleep tho" I said smacking her butt as she went in the bathroom.

"Whatchu talkin bout" she said sitting on the toilet peeing. "You kno what I'm talking bout when you told me to get ya work" I said laughing.

"Oh that" she said smiling.

"Yea dat nigga" I said then went down stairs.