Chapter 1

Kaylani POV

"Girl can you hurry the hell up in here I wanna go to bath and body works" I said to nisha

"You can go anit nobody yell you to wait for me"she said paying for her stuff. We walked out of the makeup store and started walkin. We decided to stop by footlocker.
"I'm bout to get me a pair of the new Jordans" I told nisha.

"Shiid me too we can find matching outfits too" she said laughing. "Riii" I said laughing. We were look at shoes and then all of a sudden I feel a tap on ma shoulder.

I turned around a seen it was ma best friend Kentrell. He's been ma best friend since pampers.
"Yo lani why you anit tell me that you out here" he said hugging me. I hugged him back.

"Ion kno I'm just visiting my best friend" I said laughing. "Who It bet no Be a nigga because ion get replaced" he said mugging me. "Shutup trell it's my girl best friend this her her name nisha" I said mugging him back. "Betta be" he said laughing.

Then I saw the whole gang walk-in up to us. "Wassup kaykay" they all said together. "Heyy bitch asses" I said laughing. "Aye stop playing wit us dude" ben said.

"Anyway this my friend nisha, nisha this is kd, three,ben,and joe"I told them. "Hey" she said to them. "Trell whatchu bout to do" I asked him.

"Shiiid nothin really we bout to finish shopping then go to ma crib" he said. "Ok we done shopping tho so we gon come over there" I said. "We done too whatchu den gotchu a new car" kd said. "Yea but it's in Texas where I live but we took a Uber" I

"Ard just ride wit us den"trell said. "Ard bet"I said. We payed for our shoes then walked out the mall. He had a Bentley truck with three rows thank god because I thought we was bout to be squished.

Montana and three got in the front seat. Babyjoe, nisha and ben got in the first row. So me and trell had to get in the back.

Kentrell POV
Ian gon lie ma best friend was looking good asf, I said to myself staring at her. She had on some shorts with a red crop top and some red Balenciaga's.

Ion kno what I was thinking I just put my had on her thigh and rubbed it. "Trell what the hell" she said slapping ma hand. " oh sorry ion kno what I was thinking ma best just look good and fuck rn" I said. "I know I do" she said laughing.
We pulled up to the crib and we all got out. We got in the house and rolled up some wood. "Y'all smoke" kd asked us. "Yea" we both said. We passed the blunt until we got done. It's 10pm now.

"Y'all let's play a game" three said. "What game nigga" I said. "Yo let's play his and go get it" ben said laughing. "Ard bet but we anit got dat many girls we need some mo" Trell said. "Ard bet I'm bout to call some over" ben said.

Ben pulled out his phone. He called somebody on face time. "Yo bri Whatchu doin" ben said. "Nun why" she said. "We bout to play this game and we need more girl so bring ya two friend that's always wit you too" ben said. " bet what game is it" she said. "Hide and go get it where you gotta hide and kiss the person you bump into" he said. "Ok I'll be there" she said. Then he hung up.

"Who dat ben" i said. "Dis girl I met in the mall a month ago" he said. "oh" I said. We just talked until we heard a knock at the door. It was them. They introduced themselves and we all said hey.

"Ard errbody put there phone on the couch and make sure all the lights off" Montana said. We all put our phones on the couch and all went to hide.

I started walking for a while and then bumped into somebody. "Who this" I whispered. "Ben" he replied back then kissed me on the cheek.

I kept walking and then I was bout to go ima room and I bumped into somebody. "Who this" they whispered. " lani who dis" I whispered back. " ya best friend nigga. We kissed and then he tried to take it a little father. He grabbed my butt. "Trell it's just a game" I whispered . He pulled me into the room and on the bed. We started kissing more until he started to pull my pants down. "No trell" I whispered grabbing my pants. "Why what happened" he said confused. " I haven't....." I said. "Ok it's ok then we both got up and heard ben yell Ard I'm done game over and then we all came to the living room and turn on the lights. "Ard now who y'all dusty asses kiss" ben asked. "Bri, her friend Harley and her other friend leaha, three said. "Kaykay, and nisha fine ass" ben said smiling at nisha. "Ben and trell" I said. "Montana and three and Kentrell", Harley said. "Lani and Harley" Trell said. Harley and kd but we just hugged, Montana said. Then everybody else said who they kissed and we decided to play truth or dare with names in a bowl. Kd picked first. "Harley truth or dare. "Truth" harley said. "would you ever date me" he said. "Hell nahh" she said laughing. Then we all started laughing at him and he just mugged all of us. Three picked next. "Trell truth or dare. "Dare" trell said. "I dare you too take kaylani upstairs and do da nasty wit her and you only get one chance to say no" he said.
Kentrell POV
Me and lani just looked at each other for a minute. "Ima have to say no" I said. "Why you acting like dat nigga bc you be ready to get some anytime" three said. "Bc he kno ima virgin dats why" lani said before I can say anything.

"You is" joe said. " yea why Issa problem" She said. " no don't get mad at me lil virgin" joe said. Kay got up and punched him in the face and slapped him and joe just look at her hurt.
*(after the game)
*
*
*
*
*
Did y'all like the book so far tell me? She ben and nisha date or no lemme kno yall🤪🤪🤪👌🏽💯