V-Autumn

Autumn sat in the room of her best friend in the world, Veronica Yreish, as she explained the events of the evening. Veronica looked over at Birch. "So what you're saying is," Veronica started, "You not only escaped your cruel step-father, but you also picked up this guy on your way here?" She whistled and said, "Damn, what a day." Birch looked over and smiled without a hint of emotion. "So you're the famed Water Princess?" Birch asked with obvious disapproval in his voice. "How utterly disappointing." Autumn felt her face flush with anger. "Well at least I wasn't captured on my way out of the kingdom!" Birch laughed, "Yeah, way out if the kingdom." he chuckled. "You don't know anything about me majesty." He said with an overdramatic bow. "You're! And! I'm! Ugh!" Autumn stood as she tried to grasp the words. Birch only smirked and went back to looking at his shoe. Veronica leaned in and whispered, "He's a keeper." Autumn only shook her head and sat back down. "Anyway," she started, "We need to get out of the kingdom." Birch looked up with a serious look on his face and nodded. "I know someone who can help us." he stated. Autumn raised an eyebrow, "You, have someone who can help? Why with an attitude like yours I'm surprised you have friends." She laughed at her own insult. Birch only smirked and replied with, "Well with an ego like yours I'm surprised you have any." Veronica laughed at that one and said, "He's got a point there Autumn." Autumn simply straightened her back and said, "Whatever. So who's this person you know?" Birch walked out the room and said, "Follow me to find out." Autumn walked to the door before looking back at Veronica. "Oh. Um, are you going to come with us? Before you answer thi-" before Autumn could finish Veronica stood and said, "There is no way in hell I am letting you go on an adventure with that," she points at Birch, "And me not come." Autumn smiled at that and followed Birch into the small family room.

AN: Sorry I haven't updated in literally forever. I've been really busy. I'll try my best to start actually updating almost regularly. Til next time, Ace out!