Part Two

"Come on Anna, let's go do something fun!" Olaf begs the princess of Arendelle.

"Shh! Olaf, please! I'm trying to listen." Anna has been attempting to eavesdrop on Elsa's meeting with the King and Queen of Parynia, but she can't get close enough to hear everything without being seen.

The little snowman sighs. He begins to walk away disappointedly, but Anna notices. Every time she looks at Olaf, she sees flashbacks of her childhood. She can't stand to see him look so sad!

"Okay, fine," she says, giving up. "I can't hear anything, anyway."

That familiar grin of his spreads across Olaf's face. "Yay!" He shouts excitedly, throwing his stick arms into the air. "Let's go have a picnic in the summer sun!"

How did she know he was going to say that? Ever since Elsa created Olaf's own personal flurry above his head to keep him from melting at all times, all the snowman ever wanted to do was go outside in the summer heat. Anna enjoys being outside most of the time too, but today is a particularly hot day and spending all day out in the sun doesn't exactly sound ideal at the moment.

Thankfully, though, as her and Olaf are heading out, Kristoff comes in.

"Kristoff!" Anna says with a smile, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey Anna," Kristoff says, blushing slightly but returning her embrace.

"Did you and Sven sell all the ice Elsa made for you this morning?" Anna asks.

"Of course we did," Kristoff says, a playful smirk on his face. "Because that's just how good of a salesman I am!"

"Yeah, and the fact that it's about a thousand degrees outside doesn't matter at all," Anna says, also being playful.

"Hey, where's Sven?" Olaf asks Kristoff.

"He's out in the stables," Kristoff replies.

"He'll play with me!" Olaf says. He runs as fast as his tiny legs will carry him, out to the stables where he can talk with his newest best buddy.

"I still can't seem to get used to him," Kristoff says with a small laugh. The comical snowman was always doing something silly.

"So, have you heard about the King and Queen of Parynia being here?" Anna asks.

"Yeah, actually I have," Kristoff replies. "Almost everyone I ran into in town was kind of worried about them being here, to be honest."

"Really?" Anna says. "Why's that?"

"I don't know, I guess some think that they may be carrying the illness with them or something," Kristoff replies.

"Oh, I don't think so," Anna says. "I don't think Elsa would have asked them to come if she thought that was a possibility."

"That's what I said," Kristoff says. "But, the more I thought about it..."

"Come on Kristoff, that could never happen!" Anna cuts him off. "So don't even think about it, okay? Please?"

"Okay, fine," Kristoff says. He can hardly say no to Anna. "We'd better go check on Olaf, make sure he hasn't talked Sven into doing something crazy."

"Thank you for coming," Elsa says to the King and Queen of Parynia. They have been in the throne room for hours, discussing the illness that has suddenly taken over their kingdom. But they aren't any closer to discovering a solution to the problem. "I only wish I had been able to help more."