One Shot: Tomie

(I'm obsessed with somebody help

READER IS A GIRL IN THIS ONE

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TOMIE IS YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T READ THIS BC YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED AND A LITTLE HURT ABOUT HOW THIS PLAYS OUT LOL?

Based off of Junji Ito's story: Top Model

Yandere Maven)

Maven smiles down at his wife, watching as Iris tries to ignore his presence. His chest and stomach tingled at the mere thought. He was powerful here. Next to her, he was the king. And nothing anybody could do had prevented it. She was the sign of his accomplishment. He had heard how beautiful it was, but couldn't believe it. Life like this was beautiful. Everything here, everything in hands, was beautiful. 

"My sister," Iris gained his attention again, "is coming to visit Norta. She has requested to stay here, specifically."

Maven cocks his head, "Have I been incorrectly recalling you say she will not leave the Lakelands?"

"You are not incorrect, my king. But it seems she is..." Iris blinks, scanning the letter in her hand over like she's searching for an explanation to an inner joke, "coming for my mother's behalf."

"Family trait, I assume?"

Iris only nods, biting onto her gums as she tries to hide your cursive handwriting from Maven's eyes. Definitely, a family trait that she didn't inherit, she basks. Because with a trait that you and mother have, she too hasn't the clue how your mother fell for your father after so long.

"But she won't appear in the public eye, though." Iris follows up.

"She's shy, then?"

After a pause, she lowers her gaze. "Unnecessarily."

Maven stands far from his wife as she greeted her returning sister. He felt unsure about this, having two compelling nymphs to group together. Maybe to take him down. Maybe to corrupt his country. He could feel the tips of his fingers warming at the thought. All the things he won't see. 

He found himself staring at the back of his wife's head, his curiosity about what her sister might look like suddenly capturing him completely. Long wavy hear? Eyes like the ocean? Will you be an exact clone as your sister? It isn't until Iris turns her body does he see the true beauty of you.

You were like nothing he had ever seen. Out of all the women he had ever met, your exotic Lakelander beauty made his lungs gasp for air. It was like for the first time, the light tingle in his chest seemed to appear. It was gentle. It was pleasant.

"Greetings, your highness." You smile.

He found himself lost in your eyes. Your eyes, something about them so sadistic. Like you had a murderous thought you couldn't keep to yourself. Like everything was a huge secret. Just talking to you reminded him of how poor his social skills were like he ever had any. You made him feel like the forgetful prince he was only mere years ago.

Your beauty captivated him utterly. Right then and there, he decided to make you his. 

Even though Maven doubted he knew anything about love, that was the best way he could describe his feelings towards you. No, what he was experiencing was a strong desire to have you. Something that will consume the King of Norta.

When Maven tried to convince you to show your face to the public of Lakelands to show the intertwinement between Lakelands and Norta, you refused. And yet, you both still managed to enjoy each other's company in private, places not even Iris would venture to. It wasn't just your looks that took Maven, it was your personality. Your flirtatiousness, enjoying your moments of being a tease and watches Maven alter from under you. You were something of a mystery to him. Because everytime you laughed, smiled at him. Your eyes remained the same. Low, like you were tired. Like you were dying to just get something interesting. Patient, cold eyes.