Chapter 3: Identity Revealed

Start from the beginning

and I get down and start to meditate I open my eyes after a couple seconds and see I'm in my mind scape.

I feel something breathe down my neck and I say

Me: Is that any way to great me partner.

Drell: *Chuckling*It's a fun way.

I turn around and see Drell standing behind me.

I smile and say

I smile and say.

Me: It's good to see you old friend.

Drell: You act like your so old.

Me: I might as well be.

We continue to talk until we decide to end our talk earlier. I open my eyes to see the living room again I walk to the kitchen.

And make breakfast for everyone after I finish I hear everyone running into the kitchen when they see the final product

Yang: Babe this looks delicious

Yang: Babe this looks delicious. She says drooling.

I chuckle and sit next to her with a cup of coffee she raises a eyebrow.

Yang: You drink coffee.

Me: Yes I dink it straight and black.

She nods and we continue to eat but I take a few glance at the black haired girl she notices and says.

???: Do you have a problem with me.

Everyone looks at us including Yang she must think I'm cheating or something.

I put my hand on Yang's thigh and gently squeeze it and smile at her and I look back at the black haired girl and say.

Me: I do you look very familiar. Who are you?

She seems to get nervous until Yang says.

Yang: Answer him will you. I have seen you blush and glare at him why?

???: Because his father ruined my family.

It clicks she's Sasuki sister of Itachi.

Me: Your Sasuki.

She stands up and says.

Sasuki: Yes I am do you have a problem with that.

I slam my hands on the counter and say.

Me: Of course I do your brother slaughtered half of the clan!!

She seems to get very angry and says.

Sasuki: He did that to protect the clan!!

Me: How is it protecting them if he killed them?!?!

Sasuki: Because they were going after you and your father!!! If you didn't notice my father and mother we're one of the ones he killed.

My eyes widen in shock I walk around to her she looks like she's terrified I put my hand to her head and pull her into my chest and say.

Me: I'm sorry I didn't know I will talk to my father,  to get your banishment repealed.

She breaks down and starts to cry while hugging me back and thanking me I look at Yang and she smiles at me once we separate and I ask the other to.

Me:Who are you two?

The blonde one States first.

???: I'm Naruko Uzumaki.

She sends me a flirtatious wink then the pink haired one says.

???: I'm Sakura Hirano it's nice to meet you.

Me: It's very nice to meet the two of you as well. I say with a smile that makes them both blush uncontrollably.

I look and see its 7:25 AM I tell them. To start getting ready and they nod and do so. I snap my fingers and I am instantly in my uniform I feel arms wrap around me and I look over, my shoulder to see Yang.

Me: Well don't you look beautiful in your uniform.

She smiles and pits her hands on my chest then wraps them around my neck as we kiss. We separate and go on to our classes.

-Time skip -

I'm sitting in my class having a discussion with Drell about life after classes were over I waited for everyone to come back to the dorm I had asked my father to come and meet me and he agreed.

After and hour he walks into the room and looks me and asks.

Dad: What did you need son?

Me: Sasuki in want her banishment repealed.

Dad: You found out it was Itachis idea.

Me: Why?

Dad: I don't know. But you two read over this contract and sign it and then her banishment is repealed.

I nod and he hands me the paper and leaves.

After another wait everyone walks into the room and sees and Sasuki asks.

Sasuki: Are you okay?

Me: My father said he can repeal your banishment.

She seems excited and starts to bounce around but she notices my sad face.

Sasuki: What's the matter?

Me: Read this contract.

She reads it and she instantly blushes the darkest shade of red.

Yang: What dose it say?

Me: My father wants me to marry her.

Yang looks heart broken before she can act Sasuki stops her and says.

Sasuki: I refuse.

Me and Yang go wide eyed and Yang says something that makes me fall off my bed.

Yang: I think I can share Cloud with you Sasuki.

She smiles and they both lay on top of me pressing their breasts onto me and I blush furiously.

(A/N HELLO EVERYONE CLOUD HAS OBTAINED SASUKI INTO HIS HARAM