Chapter 3

oOpS.

I did it. After a few lOnG minutes of fighting, I did it. I killed him.

The knife had pierced his stomach like a submarine in a whale and the crimson- salmon blood had spread onto his chest as if it was spilled jiggly ink. The blood had blotted his beautiful "Jacob Cullen" pale skin and his skinny legend weak limbs. His palms were stained with generous amounts of blood as he eventually stopped struggling and shimmying and accepted his fate.

His lifeless hand drops like a juicy raindrop, I quickly grab it and squeeze it tightly as if he was a lemon.

My weary carpenter hands holds the hot bod as it lays on my tired arms. My arms... they're so tired that they even have eye bags. I look at his enchanting russet brown eyes. I stare into the broken eyes as they set onto the last thing they'll ever see. mE.

His eyes close and I'm left with the last look on his eyes.

Betrayal.

Good. It should be betrayal... I-that's what I wanted. So, goodbye.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* {gAaAAsSssSsssaaSsSP} *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I wake up.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Boop. Foop. Flop. Beep.

White. All I see is white. Oh whoops, I mean Caucasian. White walls. White ceilings. White floor. White bed. White blanket. White pillow. I'm strapped onto a bed with wires and needles in me.

I'm... in a hospital? But why?

I turn to my side and see someone else strapped to a bed. He's unconscious but the monitor is still beeping as a steady pace.

...steady pace... steady... pace...

MeMoRy fLaShBAcK(;゜0゜)

"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."

Beep beep beep beep bee-bee-be-be-b-b-b-b

The monitor goes wild and my entire body starts to jump up 20 feet from the hospital bed.

Bam! Boom! Wam! Womb! Crack! Coke!

The bed starts creaking and freaking out. And then suddenly, it collapses in half like a pickle. Nurses and doctors rush in, checking my vitals and the time with a modern sundial.

"Her vitals are dropping! They're dropping like it hot! Too hot!" The doctors voice. Everyone starts panicking and rushing around the room.

"I'm sorry La-a but we're going to have to move your cart for more room for Elle," a nurse screams at the Goddess.

My brows furrow like a beaver on Groundhog's Day. "La-a? Who's that?"

"La-a (Ladasha), the dash isn't silent; your roommate, well ex-roommate," the nurse replied while rolling his cart out through the window off a cliff.

Beep. Boop. Loop. Fruit loops. Froot loops.*

My heartbeat slows down as my eyes close and blink to the rhythm of the monitor. My heartbeat matches the beating of the monitor measuring my heartbeat. Hmm, the measurement says my heartbeat is 3 inches. At least it's longer than La-a's measurement.