2.2

Carl McJerkins is a 24 years old Doctor who just arrived in Japan a few weeks ago before Shimazaki's fall.

He is here with his Little Brother who's just 1 year younger than him.

His name is Henry McJerkins. As their family name says, they both are jerks.

Well, that's what the girls that dated Henry thought. But no,contrary to popular belief, Carl is not a jerk.

Well, sometimes, but he's the nicer jerk.

He and his Brother went to Japan because Carl is assigned there to treat a terminal patient.

Meanwhile Henry...is to escape all of his raging exes.

Why do you ask ? Because before breaking up with them-at the same time too- he told them that he is, in fact, gay.

And so, his exes who spent time playing fun with him and wasted their money for him, ran for him while holding pitchforks.

That was just a saying for Henry's uncontrollable situation.

So, Carl mocked his situation by becoming a meme.

Carl arrived in Japan approximately 2 weeks ago, before the Shimazakis fall. He refused Henry's request to see his terminal patient, because it's Henry, he's bound to mess up somehow.

When he first saw his patient, he decided that, Henry should never ever see his terminal patient.

He didn't want his patient to be ogled at by Henry's....lustful eyes.

His sorry excuse of a brother will have to stay away from this hospital.

"If you follow me, i'll kill you"

Is what he said to Henry's bewildered face.

"What ? You can't do that !"

"I will and i won't hesitate" said Carl while he brought up a scalpel.

"Y-you left your lot in New York ! Wait ! You can't kill me with that !" Henry retorted, his face paled.

"You don't believe me ?"

"I-ugh, FINE. Treat your shitty patient however you want ! I'm leaving-"

"This hospital forever i hope"

Frustated with his weird brother's antics, Henry left the hospital with a furious face.

Proceeding with his patient, Carl suspected that Shimazaki Towa already accepted the fact that he's going to die soon.

As a Doctor, he's going to make the last of Towa's life worthwhile.

And not too long after he arrived here, the Shimazakis fell into poverty because of their newly appointed Leader.

Well. It's because of a greedy woman but let's talk about that later.

After the news of their falling, the nurse and doctors changed their attitude towards one patient.

Shimazaki Towa.

But Carl is not a fool. He didn't bully others for his own amusement. Well, sometimes. But, to those who deserved it.

Towa's depression and anxiety didn't help. He could only stay silent, hearing those mocking words that came out of a nurse's mouth. The glare he recived if he even tried to walk.