Admitting to Mistakes

Start from the beginning

"Hmm... That's because humans are very very, stupid. He obviously grew up thinking that demons were automatically bad and humans were automatically good. It's all he knows and all he ever knew so he doesn't want to believe that it's all a lie. That twin of yours also seems to be quite ignorant and egotistical too. He probably portrays himself as a hero, of course he doesn't realize that he isn't. That's all it is, stupidity. There's no convincing someone who's stupid or someone's who's arrogant and he's both. You could've taken my offer on killing him. He wouldn't bother you if he were dead."

"As enticing as that offer sounds, I'd have to pass. I'm not stooping to a humans level, weather I like it or no he is still connected to me by blood and killing him off would not be right. Even if he doesn't think that way. I'm a king, I need to think responsibly and so do you."

"Whatever you say, but the offer still stands."

"Thanks, Amai. I know you mean well."

"You're my little brother Rin. I'd kill anybody for you." He said with a small smile.

"That's very sweet of you."

"Well, if I can't kill him, my advice is to not let him get to you too much. He's just a human, he has nothing on you."

"What's gotten into you. You've been saying a lot of kind things to me lately. It's not like you at all." Rin grinned.

"I think it's because you're niceness is rubbing off on me. This is all your fault." He said looking away. Rin chuckled.

"But seriously, how are we supposed go work with them? They won't cooperate with us and I don't think I can put up with them. My patience has grown a lot, with the help of Azazel and our other brothers. But I don't think it has grown that much to point and can deal with exorcists."

"Easy, we don't have to work with them. This our mission not theirs. They don't know what they're getting into. We already told Onii-san so he can be prepared. That's all we had to do, not work with them too."

"That is true."

"Now eat your ice cream before it melts all over your hand."

*~*~*~*

Cram school classes had been cancelled for the next couple of weeks due to more pressing matters currently taking place.
Sir Pheles had excused the exorcists in training from attending their day classes as well so they could put all their focus on the mission. Though they'd have to pay the price when catching up for the weeks they missed.
This time was expected, and supposed to be spent making a plan on how they'd go about tracking the demonic energy source. Though the conversation on what their plan was had quickly changed into a new topic.

The cram school students were still hung up on the previous day's events, they couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

Konekomaru sat in his desk silently panicking. They could tell he was nervous about two of the demon kings being there. He always knew that there was a chance that Rin could snap and kill them all, and yesterday that was exactly what he nearly did. His outburst nearly killed them all. He was scared of Rin for for his flames. His blue flames that killed his parents, and Shima's eldest brother, and burned Suguro's temple causing people to think that it was cursed. Those flames took away just about everything he had. Of course he was scared of those flames. They killed people. But after today he saw that it was not only those flames that were capable of killing, it was the being who weld them. He saw what Rin was capable of. He saw him and the demon king of earth nearly kill off the majority of Japan's exorcist all by themselves with nothing but two swords and pure strength. He had seen nothing like it, so horrifying. People running and screaming with bullets flying every which way. They shot at Rin non stop but no bullet touched him, he dodged every shot until they were out of bullets and then he easily took off and escaped with no consequence what so ever. He was a killing machine, and he was a couple buildings down from where he currently was.