Admitting to Mistakes

(3rd person p.o.v)

As promised, Rin and Amaimon had went out for ice cream. Using his gigantic wings of fire while while lifting Amaimon, his arms wrapped around his chest.

They got a lot of weird and horrified looks when they saw a strangely dressed blue haired demonic looking man with fire wings carrying another screaming demonic man with pointed green hair soaring across the sky. Did they care? No. They were demon kings. Who was going to stop them from having their fun?

When they entered that ice cream parlour Amaimon instantly became like a five year old. He ran around looking at all of different flavours of ice cream. There weren't much sweets in Gahenna, and there was definitely no ice cream. So when they visited Assiah they had to take advantage as the different variety of candies and desserts. That was one of the only thing Amaimon likes about earth, the good food.
All eyes were in them when they got there. They had saw them flying and watched them land from behind the large windows of the shop. They were more than scared. The two young men were extremely pale, wore strange clothing, had pointed ears and fangs and had what looked like blood splatter on them.

Once they picked what they wanted Rin had ordered for them, his tone of voice was cold, serious and somewhat terrifying. When he ordered he sounded demanding, although that was just how he talked now due to spending years in Gahenna, years leading, and years participating in battle. He had to sound intimidating so now that was just how he was used to talking. It didn't help that his voice was now much more demonic since he unlocked his powers. There was times he had a powerful booming voice like Satan. He pushed forwards six metallic coloured pieces on the counter, it was what they used for currently in Gahenna. They were very thick and token like, and they felt weighted when you carried them, though most demons have a high level of strength so they wouldn't think so. The man quivered in fear as his shaky hand took the pieces from them.

"W-would you-you like that in a cone or a cup?" He stuttered.

"Cone please" He flinched and then got to work at making their ice cream cones. Once he was done he passed him the ice cream with shaky hands.

"Thank you"

"C-come a gain soon! Or don't. That would be preferred." He said the last part quietly to himself.

Amaimon ended up deciding on three scoops of ice cream. Cherry chip, lemon meringue and moose track. And interesting combination but he insisted on trying different and apparently unique flavours. Rin just got a scoop of rocky road and a scoop of root bear ice cream.
Amaimon immediately dug into his ice cream enjoying every bite. He looked up from his large cone of real ice cream (not that fake dairy desert crap you get down where I live at DQ but that good shit you get way up north. I don't know what it's like in Japan, maybe they have good ice cream too) at Rin. He had hardly you put he'd his cone, he only licked in the parts that started to melt and he seemed to be not entirely there.

"Are you feeling ok Rin?" He asked slightly worried.

Rin let out a sigh. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?..."

"I am, it's just. I don't understand."

"Understand what?" He tilted his head.

"Well..I don't understand why Yukio doesn't understand." It had been a while since Rin even spoke Yukio's name, or brought up what happened years ago. He thought that his younger brother was over it, but apparently he was still upset after all this time. "He doesn't seem to think that he did anything wrong. And it's like he thinks that no matter what humans are always good and demons are always bad. I don't get it. Even after I explained that I left for a reason, and that Shiro was the one that stole us from father, and that what he was told was a lie. He was still one hundred percent convinced that demons were automatically evil. It was like every word I spoke went in through one ear, and out the other. He called me a monster and a traitor for leaving even though he told me face to face that he didn't want me there. How can he not acknowledge that he did something wrong? How can he still believe he's innocent because he's not a demon and I am. It doesn't make any sense! He told me to go die, and it's like he doesn't remember that happened. It was 200 years ago and I still remember as if it happened yesterday."