Welcome To Hell!

Thank you for over 100 reads only a couple chapters in! That's never happened before!

(Rin's p.o.v)

White.
All I could see is white.
I can't hear anything.
I can't feel.
I can't move.
I can't breathe.
Is this how it feels to be dead?
How boring...
But isn't this what I wanted? To die?
I guess I'm just getting what I asked for.
I welcome you death.
With open arms.
The voice in my head did promise to take me to a better place where I was accepted. I guess he was talking about the afterlife. At least he's giving me what I wanted.
Keeping his end of the bargain.
I just, didn't think it would be this dull and lonely.

After what felt like forever, I saw some sort of opening. It was quickly approaching me. I was moving toward the opening as fast as light. Soon I felt myself go airborne and then crash into the ground. My lifeless body went tumbling, it burned. I felt my skin scrape across the rough and dusty ground. When I finally stopped tumbling, I was facing upwards towards the sky. It was a beautiful array of purples and reds.

I still couldn't move a muscle.

"That's quite fall you had there. Are you alright?" That voice. I've heard it before... It was deep and sounded malicious, even if the words he said were intended to be sweet. I tried to look at the person who I had been speaking to, but I couldn't turn my head. I couldn't speak, I couldn't even move my eyes to look at him.

I heard him move, soon I could see his face hovering over mine.

He had fair skin, with a slight golden tan. He had a mass of messy red hair with orange tips at the ends. It was sort of like mine, but longer, in a slightly different style, and a bit more well kept than I assumed mine was right now. He had scarlet red eyes with a black slit down the middle, pointed ears and sharp fangs. He was tall, muscular, but not overly, and appeared to be in his mid twenties.

I guess I'm not dead after all.

"I apologize, where are my manners? You are royalty after all. I am Iblis, demon king of fire. You are Rin? Correct?"

I couldn't respond to him.

"...I assume that you are. Here, allow me to help you up." He lift me up and started walking. The ground was dry and covered with red sand and dust. It looked almost like a desert. Where am I?

"Welcome to Gehenna." I guess that answers my question. "I hope you enjoy your stay, because you are going to be here for a very long time."

~Time skip~

We had reached a large palace-like building. Although, large was an a understatement. This place was massive. Beyond describable. It seemed to reach the red clouds and purple skies above.

The palace was mostly black with a few dark purples and dark blues. It had this medieval and ominous look to it. The building was decorated with torches lit up with blue fire. Hundreds of guards stood outside the door. They all looked similar, same tall height, large bull-like horns and dark armour. Standing on guard with swords and shields. Their faces were covered by their helmets and they never moved a muscle. I wouldn't like to mess with those guys. We walked, or, he walked up to the large purple door, it opened for us to enter and closed immediately after we were inside. The inside was huge, it was dark, lit up with the same torches causing an eerie blue glow. There was a purple carpet, everything seemed to have a similar colour scheme, black, purple, and blue.

It appeared to be empty.

After what felt like hours, due to the castle being so large, he carried me into a room. It had a large bed with many pillows

 It had a large bed with many pillows

(A/N: Bed is shaped like that)

The bed sheets were bright blue like my flames and the room was decorated with dark blues and black.

"This will be your room from now on." He gently rested me down onto the bed. "We have had it prepared for you for years. It has been cleaned and dusted daily while you were away. We have been waiting for you, little brother. Now you are here. Father will be pleased."

He walked away toward the door. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day for you. Your first day in your true home. The others will want to meet you."

Who are 'the others'?

"Th-thank...y-ou." Were the only words I could manage as he was just about to walk out the door. My voice sounded dry, hoarse and weak.

"Hmm, manners. I am surprised that you have any, considering the fact that you were raised by humans. They are no better than filthy animals."

"Good night." He said walking out the door, closing it gently.

The bed was soft like a cloud. This is nice. Maybe my life will be better here.

Sorry for the short chapter. I will try to update again soon, perhaps this weekend, depending on how much homework I have.