"Clyde," I whispered and he glanced up from the book looking at me.

"Hm?" he responded.

"I'm not done with my photography project...I don't know what to do for the fifth picture which is a free for all pretty much. I need it to be of something I love." I explained sighing.

"Oh, we're doing something similar in my class. Why don't you choose a person that's important to you? And if you have choose another, well unless many aren't important to you." Clyde joked and I huffed making him smile. "Did that help?"

"Hmm.." I shrugged glancing at the book.

"Aw sorry." I heard Clyde say and I shook my head going back to reading.

In the end, I didn't figure anything out. Later on, in Biology, we started taking notes. I didn't have time to think of the fifth picture. I kind of forgot about and it hit me hard like a ton of bricks when I remembered. Sitting next to Farley our teacher announced that we would be presenting today and he hoped everyone was finished and ready. My throat felt tight as my stomach twisted. Farley pulled out a poster board that was rolled up and taped closed.

Swallowing hard I glanced around the room. Everyone took out a poster board and if not that then on something more decorative. I pulled out mine shakily and grabbed out my camera. I still had time, I could still take a picture. But of what was the question.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice say and I turned my head in the direction of it to see Farley looking at me with furrowed eyebrows concerned.

"No..." I answered honestly and looked down.

"Nervous about presenting?" he asked motioning his hand at my poster board.

"No, I didn't figure out what to do for my fifth picture," I mumbled and he frowned.

"Well how come?" he asked and I sighed.

"I just didn't," I said and he opened his mouth but the teacher stopped all conversation.

"Alright everyone, who's presenting first?" Mr. Jackstein asked scanning around the classroom, his eyes went past me.

Farley glanced at me then looked at Mr.Jackstein before sighing. I was pretty sure he was going to raise his hand. Saving me as always like the others. It was kind but I wish I could do something for them like that. But what he didn't know is that there was no need to try to save me. I would be going last. Though I was hoping with all my heart that things would go slow that this would have to be continued another day. But then it was my turn.

I stood up shakily, luckily I didn't have to go in the front of the class. But I still didn't finish my project and eyes were still on me. Swallowing I presented my pictures and explained. Eventually, I relaxed as I went on but when it came to the last picture I didn't have I tensed up.

"Mr.Jackstein...um I have a confession," I muttered causing him to quirk a brow. "I didn't know what to do for the last picture." I looked down to avoid anyone's gaze and before he could say anything the bell rang.

"Well lucky for you it seems you wouldn't have time to present it. But I want it before midnight if you want full credit." he sighed and I looked up nodding at him before putting my things away.

"You did well on your project." Farley smiled at me as we walked down the hall but I sighed shaking my head.

"No, I even cried when bringing up the cake and explaining all that tired me." I swallowed looking away from him.

"That's what made it better. And you'll think of something for that last picture. So don't worry." I heard him say before feeling a slight tap on my back, pushing me forward a bit.

I turned huffing and Farley grinned walking past me into the cafeteria. Grumbling I followed behind him but ended up feeling the corners of my lips rise I bit. Farley was right, I needed to relax. And to get my mind off things, for the time being, I gave the rest of them cookies. Lily thanked me and thanked me for Cory since he muttered eating it. I could tell he enjoyed it though. Farley said I should make things at his aunt's diner which I disagreed with. Her baking would probably be a way lot better than mine.

Throughout the day, I tried thinking of what to do for the last picture. Sadly nothing came up, I had no ideas. I had until midnight but this was stressing me out. The end of school came quicker than I actually wanted to. Any other day it would probably be slow. I thought I could figure out something during school but I didn't.

"Don't forget our concert!" Vic yelled running past me to his car and I blinked then mentally facepalmed.

How could I forget? I just had band a few hours ago. Now I had more on my plate. Who knows if I would even have time for the other picture. My dad showed up a bit early today and picked me up before my other friends came out of the school. I told him I had to come back to the school for my concert but he already knew. Seems like I was the only one to forget.

Once I got home I made sure to do all the work I needed to besides Photography since I still didn't know what to do. I already ate and was now just waiting for dad to get ready. To pass the time and to get some help I text Bookie.

BookerBooker: Well it doesn't seem too difficult. Just choose something else you love or really like?

CyberGeek: Well I don't know what else to put that I hadn't already.

I sighed staring at our texts. A knock startled me. Looking up I saw dad in the doorway of the closet. I turned off my laptop, I could just text Bookie on my phone anyhow. Getting up I put my laptop away and walked out my closet with dad.

"Are you nervous bug?" Dad asked as we left my room and went down the stairs.

"A little, but it's okay," I reassured him with a nod as he grabbed his keys.

"Well let's go." he ruffled my hair making me pout as he opened the door and I went out the house.

After getting in the car and putting on my seatbelt I pulled out my phone. I text Bookie that I was about to go to my concert. I found out he also did performances a while back. So he understood why I was nervous. He even tried giving me ways to not feel nervous. Some worked a bit while some didn't. But it was the thought that count.

"We're here." Dad stopped the car and I text Bookie goodbye before getting out the car.

"See you in a bit." I smiled at him closing the door and he nodded with a smile before driving off.

~ Almost had 2,000 words! Like needed less than a hundred more! So proud of myself. Anyway, man has school and life just been tiring. An update a week I will hopefully be able to continue. Love you all!