⇁ 13 ↽

My eyes trail back to the dragon in the center of the room. Though this time it's eyes are open and stares straight at us with a fierce look.

I freeze and barely manage to mutter "Hyunjin it's looking at us."
He whispers back, "I know".
"What do we do?"
"I don't know. Maybe try to not get eaten?"
"Sounds like a plan—wait how do we do that?"

The dragon lifts itself up on it's legs and slowly starts walking towards us. It's pace speeds up.
"RUN!" He grabs my wrist and turns around ready to run for our lives.

Life has other plans. Full force face first we crash into two knight-looking dudes. What even is this place? Ugh, I groan in pain. My poor face. Especially my nose.

Each knight takes one of us. The knight has a stern grip on me. His armour bores into my arms. Not gonna lie, I'm scared. They push us in front of the dragon. Well this isn't going as planned.

"What are you doing in my house?" The pearl white dragon questions us. It can talk.
"Uh I—" I try answering the dragon's question, but it cuts me off before I can say any more.
"I'VE HEARD ENOUGH!" The dragon's skin starts turning red.
"She didn't even say anything—" Hyunjin tries to defend me. Cutie. Maybe I should think more about how to escape and less about how cute Hyunjin is—
"TAKE THEM TO THE ROOM!" It's shade of red turns deeper.

The knights start taking us away to 'the room', dragging us through hallway after hallway. What's 'the room'? Is it dangerous? Are we gonna die? I don't want us to die. What is all of this?

They stop by a big, wooden door with a silver doorknob. They proceeded to throw us inside. With 'throw' i mean THROW. I fall on my butt. My butt hurts.

Looking around, it is a plain room compared to the rest of the house. White walls, a light bulb hanging down, red, carpeted ground and a Hyunjin sitting and looking at me, nothing else. It doesn't exactly look like a prison room, like I expected it to.

"Are you okay, Luna?" Hyunjin asks me, with concern laced in his voice. I look at him in silence for a couple of seconds. I want to say how scared I am, how badly I want to go home and how overwhelmed I am from all of this, but all that leaves my mouth is:
"I'm tired"
"I see"— he nods and continues "come here"
he motions for me to come over to him.

I crawl over to him. He gently lays my head on his lap as he is sitting against a wall.
"Have some rest." He whispers. I'm a bit taken aback at first, but quickly relax when he starts stroking and playing with my hair.

Thank you for existing, Hyunjin. I comfortably lie there, sleepiness slowly taking over me. I guess I really am tired.

And my world falls into a comfortable, temporary black.