⇁ 3 ↽

"Is that an alien?"
"We'll find out after the testing," Hyunjin whispers back to little Hani.

Luna pov

"Okay I'll go now then" Hani smiles
and walks out the door.

"Excuse me, what testing?" I'm trying to keep calm but honestly, i'm a bit mad. I'm not some animal you test on. I will fight you.

"We have to test everything that's new to us, to know if it's safe for our world, or if we'll throw it out to The Nothing." He responds in an almost too casual tone.

"Excuse you-" Before I could get real mad, I got cut off by that little-

"I think it's time to go." He states, getting up and taking my wrist, leaning over my sitting figure.

His unexpected and sudden touch startles me, and as fast as the thunder punches down from above, my hand moves away from his, did some weird swinging movement in the light of speed and accidentally hits the back of his knee pretty hard.

My eyes widen because his knee starts to bend in a falling manner. I try to move backwards as fast as possible so that he wouldn't fall on me- which was too late because he already fell on top of me.

His body crushing mine against the hard floor and his head landing beside my head. As soon as he realises he was on top of me he moves his head up. Which was not a good idea because that was only one inch apart from my face.

We stare at each other's eyes in shock. His hot breath hitting my skin. I see galaxies in his eyes.
I can't stop searching in those galaxies and don't even feel myself slowly drowning.

"HYUNJIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" An angry women shouts from behind the guy who currently lies on top of me.

I snap out of it and both his and my eyes change direction to the angry woman standing in the door frame.