⇁ 11 ↽

The body rolls around, lying on it's back and looke at me. Wait it's Hyunjin. HYUNJIN??

"YOU'RE ALIVE THANK GOD" Hyunjin exclaims and crawls hurriedly towards me. He all of a sudden embraces me—and with embraces me I mean literally jumping on top of me with so much force I fall on my back and am now lying down with his arms engulfing me in a hug. My heart skips a beat and I feel heat rush to my cheeks.

"You're alive. You're alive. You're alive." He reassures himself.

I slowly put my arms around him and hug him back. It felt kind of nice, I mean, feeling someone's body warmth, their rapid heartbeat—wait why is his heart beating so fast? Is he okay?

"You oka-" I'm about to put my concern into a question, but he cuts me off by jolting off of me and standing up in a nervous manner. I stand up too.

"Oh sorry, uhm, I didn't mean to hug you so long. I just.. I was just glad you weren't dead. I guess uh haha." He scratches the nape of his neck.

"Ah, no, no, it's totally fine" I reassure him while shaking my hands in a 'no it's fine' manner.
" ...I kind of liked it actually" I mumble, while my cheeks are painting themselves a faint pink.

He seems to hear it judging from the little smile creeping up on his face.
"Good then" He mumbles too and let out a shy chuckle.

I shyly look around and see the house I saw earlier. The house makes me kind of curious not gonna lie.

"Do you want to maybe explore a bit around?
I saw a house here a few minutes ago. We could go there if you want."

He looks up at me and then looks cutely around. "Sure thing, Luna" He smiles a smile so cute it should be illegal.

I swear I felt my heart skip a beat again because of that boy. The way he says my name and that smile, I'm not okay. He's gonna be the death of me one day. Like oh my god, can he not??

I can't help but to let a big smile be shown on my face. What a weirdly wonderful creature he is to make me feel this way.