chapter1:the beginning

once opun time a beutiful little mermaid was born her name was bella .bella was allways a outcast because when she was born she didnt have a tail but at age 3 she grew a tail and ever mermaid when their born has a tale bella was able to walk on land un like the other mermaid bella never felt welcomed by any body until she meet a human boy name jake .jake was the only human who knew she was a mermaid. human werent spose to know about mermaid but bella trusted jake bella got forbinned to go to see jake but bella still went to she jake .jake didnt now bella was in love with him every time bella went to see jake her tail turn pink that ment bella was in love and if a mermaid kisses a human they turn pregnant and the human turns dust and bella didnt know that. one day bella and jake kissed and bella ended pregnant and jake turn to dust 9 mounths later bella gave birth to baby girl name abby .bella didnt know that scince bella kissed a human and got pregnant abby will be killed ! but luckly nobody knew that abby was concieved by kissing a human .bella wished she was human so she dosent have to deal with this .so one night there was a shouting star and bella wish she was a human.but what bella didnt realize that her life will change forever.