❤ Chapter 26

Leon's POV

I knew it was Reiji, my elder brother and the crown prince of vampire realm. He's an eye on Rias.. he's the one who vanished Rias' memory of mine. But he couldn't erase all of them, as I stopped him in the middle from finishing the process. And so Rias has some memories left about me. Depending on that I can bring back the memories she lost.

"Reiji!" Father growls at Reiji's careless behavior.

He looks at father blankly.

"What I did? I just tried to fulfill my task!" Reiji says slowly.

"But is was unfair. It was against the law we made for the competition." The king says calmly.

"I'm not going to apologise..." Reiji says and smiles at me brightly.

"Reiji.. he's your younger brother. You're elder even though the age difference in only a few minutes." Mother says.

"I wonder if he's really my blood brother." He says and mother throws an angry glace at him.

"Leon, what do you want?" Grandfather asks.

"I want to live with her the rest of my life ....." I say.

"What!? I... is this even possible father??" My mother exclaims.

"Hmmm... That's possible but.... Not forever... It works for a limited time... Father is reaching on it to find a permanent solution." Father says.

Grandfather sighs.

"I want to change something..." He says and looks at Reiji and me.

" I heard some other princes are causing problem too. Or they are in problem. So, I want all of them to complete the rest of the task in this world." Grandfather says.

"Eh?! Then you'll bring all the human partners in this world??" Mother says.

I see Reiji frowning.

"Yes, this is the only way to ensure the safety of their partners and stop them from being chaotic." He says.

"When one will enter the world with their partner, she'll be partnered with the prince." Grandfather says.

"I'm in!" Reiji smiles evilly and paws the table.

"But... Rias forgot all the memories about me! She won't agree to come along with me!" I say a little angrily.

Reiji leaves the room whistling.

"This...is unfair, grandfather..." I shouts out of anger.

He just smiles kindly.

___________

"Then the princes are going to bring their partners??" Elf princess, Ella asks.

"Yeah, I didn't expect the king to chance the decision so fast...." I say and trow a rock in the pond of my palace garden. It bounces thrice and then sinks.

"Then you're going to bring Rias too??" She asks as she caresses the head of a bird. The bird chrips happily.

"Yeah. But she has forgotten almost all about me.." I say throwing another stone.

"You should try." She skips for a bit.

"At least for the throne...."She says and I sigh looking at the blue sky.

_________

I knock the door of Rias' apartment.

She opens the door indifferently and stares at me a while. She blinks her eyes twice or thrice then her eyes open wide.