❤ Chapter 20

Leon's POV

"You have to go to Spain.." Mr Park tells me when we're in the elevator going up.

"Spain?" I look at him confused.

"I think any of the princes is causing some kind of problem to your newly built inn." He says.

"Can't you go?? I can't leave this place right now..." I say and the elevator stops.

"My schedule is busy for the upcoming days.... I can't skip any of this scheduled plan.." He says.

"Who's causing problems now! It's forbidden to get into any other princes career." I say disgusted.

"Only one can be such reckless to break the rules." Mr Park says.

"Reiji...." I say slowly and get into my office room.

"Then I'll go there..." I say.

"Are you going somewhere Mr Bartholy??" Rias asks who's standing in front of my desk.

"Yes... Maybe you have to go with me.." I say and she panics.

"I can't go anywhere today... I want today off." She says.

"You want today off... Are you sick or do you have any other plan??" I ask.

"No, I'm all fine. I've a plan..." She says.

"Ok... You can go..." I say.

"Sir..." Mr Park warns me.

She thanks me and leaves the office instantly.

"You let her go? I'm worried because other princes have eyes on her.  What if someone tries to kidnap her?" Mr Park says anxiously.

"I'll send some guards to tail her." I say.

I send her to her apartment after fixing the lock. I don't know what happened in the midst of this that she wants to take the day off.

Did my behavior from last night disgust her?

No! It can't be.... She is supposed to enjoy too........

"Mr Park... Get my private jet ready.. I'll leave for Spain tomorrow...Miss Gremoey is also coming with me." I say.

Rias' POV

I have something in my mind I need to visit the burnt mansion where I used to live.

But... It's turned into a jungle. I haven't visited it even once since I left.

The door is half opened. The scenery of that day comes to my view. The maid is running out of the castle with me in her arms.

Tears gather in my eyes. I push the door a little and get inside. Everything is burnt and turned black. I see the magnificent drawing room, the couch, the showcase... Everything is just the same...  A rat runs as it squawks.

I climb up the stairs and directly went to my grandmother's room. I search for the wooden chest she always treasured. I was told to open the chest when I get mature.  But I don't even know the code to open the chest. The chest is placed at a corner of my grandma's room. Sands and dusts have covered the beautiful handmade carvings.

I try to rise the chest.. it's damn heavy... I pull it with all my might and push it down the stairs. It slides down with a loud noise.

Then I visit my parents' room. There's a huge picture of ours together. Tears can't be kept they roll down my cheeks.

"I miss you... So much.... Mummy, daddy....." I say and cry louder.

_______

I put the chest in the car's rear and head towards the rose garden.