Chapter 2: USJ

<I skipped the battle trials because there's really no need to write that. The same stuff happened but Shinobu's uppercut just wasn't as powerful, and that's basically the only difference>

Aizawa greeted the class today. "Izuku can't attend today so I'm your supervisor."

"Supervisor?"

"We're going to a place called the USJ. By the way, Izuku is off on a mission right now so that's why he can't attend. Besides he has other work to do here at the school when he finally returns," explained Aizawa.

<Skip the bus stuff>

A teacher was waiting for them at the USJ. The teacher introduced themselves as the Pro Hero 13. 13's Quirk was Black Hole. 13 explained that it could easily be used to kill. However, 13 also used this Quirk as a Rescue Hero. 13 said the main takeaway from the USJ should be that the students would use their Quirks to help innocents, not hurt villains. 

While 13 was telling the class some more about the USJ, a purple portal appeared. A man with blue hair stepped out, as did several other people.

"Cool! You even have people to spar with here!" exclaimed Kirishima.

13's tone was extremely serious. "Those aren't our people, they're villains! Stay back, kids!"

Aizawa launched himself right into the middle of things. When Momo and Shinobu tried to warn Aizawa that his Quirk wasn't optimal for fights like this, he replied, "Can't be a Pro if you only have one trick."

Aizawa was handling the villains well. Meanwhile, the class discovered that the portals were the handiwork of a villain. He introduced himself as Kurogiri. 13 then tried to use Black Hole on Kurogiri, but opened a portal so that 13's Quirk backfired, resulting in serious injuries to 13. 13 sent Iida to go get some help since he was class rep. Kirishima, Bakugo, and Sero managed to keep Kurogiri busy so Iida could go get backup by attacking him while Sero held the villain back with his tape. Irritated, Kurogiri split up the kids into small groups and put them in random locations. 

Shinobu ended up with Tsuyu and Mineta. After Tsu got Shinobu and Mineta up to the ship in the zone they had been teleported to, they formulated a plan about what to do. Mineta threw a bunch of his 'grapes' in the water. Tsu took off toward land with Mineta. As she did this, Shinobu jumped with the help of some extra energy just to speed things along, then turned some of his raw energy into kinetic energy in the form of a shockwave in his hand and released the shockwave downwards.

It was powerful enough to displace so much water that a whirlpool formed. Shinobu performed this feat at such a speed that Tsu's jump had still not carried her too far from Shinobu to grab him with her tongue. The three ended up at the edge of the 'lake', where the water met the land. That's when they were able to finally focus on the villains in the center. Aizawa was fighting a hell lot of villains. Now, they were even able to get in a few hits on him.

"Tsu, I think you should go over there and meet up with the other students there, maybe see how many others are there. I don't think I can be a big help to Mr. Aizawa, but I might be able to lighten his load a bit by luring away a few villains. I should be able to take 2 or 3 in hand to hand combat if I really try hard."

"Midoriya, don't! You should come with us!"

"Look at Mr. Aizawa! Do you really think he can fight that many villains alone? No way! If they beat him I'm certain they're gonna come after us next! We have to make sure Mr. Aizawa doesn't lose!"

A blue haired man looked very pissed off that Aizawa was easily taking so many of his thugs at once.

"One person is dominating over so many of our men. And even the students are able to take some of them. This is making us look noobish. Can't have that. We need people to take on the final boss when he gets here! Nomu, crush Eraserhead!"

As Shinobu knocked out his second group of 3 villains with a well aimed chop to pressure points on the backs of their necks, he noticed this Nomu. It was a hideous creature. It had a muscular body with disproportionately small legs that could never hold up a torso like that without the power of God and Anime on its side (my sincerest apologies for ruining the moment with that). It also had a bird like head with weird, glassy-looking eyes and an exposed brain.

The creature started to attack Aizawa, and snapped his bones like twigs. Shinobu, unable to stand it, distracted the Nomu. 

"Nomu, while you're at it, kill this young pest!"

The Nomu charged at Shinobu faster than he could ever have hoped to react. Shinobu closed his eyes.

Is this how it all ends? Am I doomed to be punched to death by this thing? Oh well, guess there's nothing else I can do...

Shinobu waited for it to happen as time slowed to a crawl for him, but there was no pain. Instead, there was the warmth of another body against his. He opened his eyes, and found himself looking straight into Tsuyu's eyes. Everything went back to normal.

"TSU, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!"

The two landed on the ground. A portal opened behind Tsuyu, and a hand reached out. Shinobu recognized this hand as the one that had disintegrated Aizawa's elbow. He couldn't let it touch her. The image of her dying rushed through his head. 

Shinobu impulsively pushed Tsuyu aside and rushed forward at the portal, hoping to get a hit on the body that hand was part of.

But Nomu saved the blue haired man's hand by punching Shinobu in the gut with so much force that Shinobu was sent flying. He coughed up blood. The Nomu then jumped after him to body slam him and finish him off. Shinobu saw it coming from above. He closed his eyes again, waiting for the end.

But once again, it never came. He heard another sound. The loud crack of a punch against the Nomu's skin, followed by intense wind pressure. Wind pressure like when Izuku threw the ball...

Izuku...

Shinobu opened his eyes and saw his brother. Izuku flashed back that same charismatic smile he had every time they met. He then used a weaker smash aimed behind himself to change direction in midair and reach the falling Shinobu. After catching Shinobu in his arms, Izuku turned his body in midair again, this time thrusting his legs back to propel himself and his brother towards land. Izuku then dashed to the other students in the blink of an eye.

"Everything will be okay, because I am here now!" he said to the students. "There's no need to worry anymore. Where are the others?"

"Still fighting villains. We don't know exactly where they are..."

"That's alright. I'll take care of the villains here, then go for them. Hold on a sec." Izuku paused for a second and retrieved Aizawa. 

"Aizawa, I'm so sorry I left you to face this alone," he said solemnly. "Students, please stay here! 13, if you're still conscious, can you just keep watch here?"

Izuku then turned his attention to the Nomu. It had just gotten up. Izuku walked forward slowly a few paces before stopping. 

"We meet again, Midoriya! What a pleasure!" said the blue haired man sarcastically.

"You haven't changed a bit, Shigaraki," replied the Hero. "But this time, I swear I won't let you get away. I will see to it that you bring no further harm to my students. I WILL PROTECT EVERYONE! I WON'T FAIL! NOT THIS TIME! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO!"

The students felt a shift in Izuku's demeanour. They could feel rage bubbling to the surface in him. 

Red lines began to form in Izuku's lower legs. The lines advanced up his legs and to his torso, and spread across his arms, before finally reaching his face and forming a red and white X over his nose. Green lightning began to crackle around his body. He had his arms in an X, and now he swiftly brought them to his sides.

"30% FULL COWL!"

The students felt the sheer power radiating from Izuku. There had already been an incomprehensible amount of power radiating from the Hero's arm when he had demonstrated that ball throw and participated in those other exercises, but this was a whole other level of powerful. The extra surge from activating Full Cowl sent a pulse of wind pressure out from the spot where Izuku stood.

He assumed a fighting stance. "Shigaraki, it's time to pay for your crimes."

TO BE CONTINUED