Prologue

"Come on, Shinobu. Hurry up! Unless you actually gave up on the Entrance Exam..."

Shinobu rushed out. He hadn't even dried his hair. "Sorry, Katsuki. Let's go!" Shinobu had stocked up on energy like crazy yesterday in anticipation of today.

"By the way, is Izuku-san back?"

Shinobu shook his head. "He's been gone for a really long time. I last saw him like 3 years ago."

<Timeskip past reaching UA and the explanations>

Present Mic yelled into the mic with his Quirk. "START!"

Shinobu focused some of his energy into his hand, forming a dense glowing ball. He wound up his arm, then flung the ball at a group of robots with deadly accuracy and force. He could just see the ball pierce through a robot before exploding and completely demolishing 3 1-pointers and a 2-pointer robot. Everyone gaped at his attack, but Shinobu just kept advancing.

He found another 2-pointer, and shot an energy beam out of his hand to destroy it. He advanced deeper into the Battle Center.

After Shinobu found and destroyed another 2-pointer that was far away from him, he returned his attention to his surroundings and realized that he had been cornered by a few 3-pointers. He used some more of his stockpiled energy to create a razor-sharp energy whip. He swung it in a full circle. All 5 of the 3-pointers were cleanly sliced in half and melted along the area where they were sliced.

He continued like this for a while, eventually accumulating 60 villain points. But suddenly, there was a tremor in the ground. As he ran towards the source, Shinobu found students running in the opposite direction. But then, he saw a girl trapped under a rock. Looking up, he finally found the source of the sound. It was a huge 0-pointer robot, the same kind Present Mic had said it was advisable to avoid.

Shinobu realized that if the robot continued to advance without any intervention, that girl was going to get crushed. Without thinking, Shinobu focused 20% of the energy he had left into his legs, and 80% into his arm. Golden lightning arced around his arm and legs. He launched himself off the ground towards the robot, and punched it with all his might. 

Somewhere on campus in a room, teachers were watching these students on a live feed. Principal Nezu thoughtfully looked at Shinobu's feed. "That boy is Izuku Midoriya's brother, isn't he?" 

"Come to think of it, their Quirks are so similar!"

There was a very loud sound, much like that of an explosion, and then an insane burst of wind pressure. The teachers gaped at the impact.

"You might be on to something, sir! The force of that impact was much like the punch Izuku threw when he was taking this exam!"

Shinobu looked at his arm and realized it was messed up. He had fractured it. Then he realized he was falling from a height that would give him an injury that was just as serious. Shinobu figured he would rather choose fainting over fractured legs, and directed some stored energy directly from his body's own reserves into his legs. Just before he hit the ground, he pushed downward with his legs. The wind pressure generated by this was nothing impressive but it was enough to slow his fall to a safe speed.

Shinobu ended up not fainting, but he was too tired to move a muscle. He had depleted the energy that his body used to move around and power itself without his Quirk. He heard an elderly voice.

"My, my, you did the exact same thing as your brother, apparently. But you seem to have no stamina left either. Here, eat this." The voice belonged to Recovery Girl, and she took a glucose bar and shoved it in Shinobu's mouth. His enhanced metabolism kicked in, and the bar digested within seconds. 

"Thank you so much, ma- Whoa, you're Recovery Girl!"

"That's right! Now, come a little closer so I can heal that broken arm!"

Recovery Girl kissed his arm, and it healed almost immediately. Shinobu almost fell for a second, but regained his balance.

"You can all go home now, because there's nothing left to tell you!"

Shinobu felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Thank you for saving me from that robot earlier! I'm Ochaco Uraraka, by the way."

"Shinobu Ya- I mean Midoriya. No problem. That is why I enrolled in the Hero Course, after all. Anyways, nice meeting you."

Shinobu received a letter from UA a few days later. It contained a weird device that started a video call to someone. All Might was on the other end, and he congratulated him for doing so well on the exam. Shinobu ended up getting 100 points, because he got 40 rescue points for demolishing that 0-pointer.

<Timeskip to the first day of school>

Shinobu entered his classroom. Everybody's heads turned his way. Then, a boy with spiky red hair and another with blue hair and glasses came to greet him.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Yo, that thing you did back at the entrance exam was UBER MANLY! That was incredible!"

"I'm Tenya Iida," said the boy with blue hair and glasses. He was making weird movements with his hands. "I'm terribly sorry for reprimanding you at the entrance exam! I extend my sincerest apologies to you! It's clear from the exam that you're the superior student. You must have figured out something about it that no one else saw!"

Shinobu scratched the back of his head. "Well actually, I just saw someone trapped under the rubble. I couldn't just leave them there to be crushed by the robot now, could I? Also, you can call me Midoriya."

"Quiet down so we can get started," interrupted a voice. Then, "You need to be faster. It took you eight seconds to be ready. Okay, let's get down to business. I am your associate homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Yes, Iida?"

"If you're the associate teacher, then where's the other one?"

"Oh, he's away right now-"

"Hey, Aizawa! Long time no see!"

"You're back already?" Aizawa took a second to compose himself. "Students, meet your other homeroom teacher, Izuku Midoriya."