Chapter 1: First Day

"Students, meet your other homeroom teacher, Izuku Midoriya."

"Hey guys! I'm Izuku Midoriya. But you might know me better as The Fledgling Symbol of Peace, the Next All Might: Deku!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Izuku. You may have reached the #10 spot, but that doesn't mean it'll get any easier."

Izuku looked around at all the students with a friendly smile. Then he saw Shinobu and Shinobu saw him. They both sweat dropped and stared a second too long.

"Is something wrong, Midoriya?" asked Iida. "Wait a second..." said a girl with pink skin. Then the entire class asked the same question in unison.

"ARE YOU TWO RELATED OR SOMETHING?! YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME RIGHT?"

The brothers facepalmed internally.

"Yeah, he's my older brother..." Shinobu said sheepishly. 

"SO COOL! THE NUMBER 10 HERO IS YOUR BROTHER!" the pink one was fangirling over this. 

Izuku was eager to change the subject. "Okay, so can we get to the introductions already? We've lost enough time today." 

The class gave him their undivided attention.

"Let's start with me. I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can just refer to me by my Hero Name, Deku. Now it's your turn. We'll start from the back. Make sure to tell us about your Quirk, too!"

The pink girl raised her hand. "Yes, Ashido?"

"Just curious, Sensei, but what's your Quirk?"

Izuku sweat dropped again. Usually he would dodge questions like this the same way All Might said he did. But he knew the students would keep prying. He had never thought of some cover story or half-truth or something for situations like this. And he knew full well how important it was to keep One For All a secret. Still, the answer to this question was simply for another time.

"Uh, can we just hurry up with this? Aizawa's really gonna get pissed if we waste any more time..."

Everyone was visibly disappointed, but they couldn't really do anything about it. So they just got on with business. 

The first boy sighed. "I'm Shoto Todoroki, and my Quirk is Half Cold Half Hot. I can make ice from my right side and fire from my left."

...

"Tenya Iida. My Quirk is Engine. I have engines in my legs that give me super speed."

Izuku hesitated for a second. Then, his face lit up in realization. "Hold up. Iida right? Now that I think of it, the resemblance is striking... No way! You wouldn't happen to be Tensei's brother, would you?"

Iida was taken aback.

Izuku apologized. "Sorry, not a good time. We can talk about it later."

After the introductions were done, Aizawa looked pissed off. "Izuku," he said through gritted teeth. "You've wasted enough time. Come on everyone. Put on your uniforms and follow Izuku outside."

<Outside>

Izuku started talking as soon as he had the students' attention. "You might be wondering why we gathered you here. Do you remember those fitness tests they made you do in middle school? Where you had to do 100-meter dashes and all that?"

Everyone nodded.

"Well, before we do anything else, we're going to do one of those fitness tests." Everyone groaned in response. "Wait, I'm not finished. The catch with this fitness test is that you have to use your Quirks." Izuku began to smile and ball his hand into a fist using One For All as he said 'use your Quirks', creating a small gust of wind.

"Oh yeah, and if you think you're powerful right now I'll show you what it really means to be Plus Ultra and do these tests alongside you guys. So let's start with the ball throw. Bakugo, you're up first. How far could you throw a ball in middle school?"

"80 meters, give or take."

"Why don't you give it a go while using Explosion and see where that gets you? Also, make sure not to hold back."

Bakugo nodded. "Understood, Izuku-san." Then he stepped into position, took aim, and fired away while yelling "DIE!" at the top of his lungs. There was a fairly powerful blast of wind pressure along with the awe-inspiring explosion and the distance of the throw turned out to be...

"1.5 kilometres! Good one, Bakugo!"

The other students were shocked at this (to say the least).

"All right students, let's see how you stack up against that."

Everyone got pretty average scores, until...

"Shinobu, you're up!"

Shinobu safely channelled as much energy as he could into his entire arm (this is about equal to 5% of Izuku's true potential) and flung it with all his might. The distance was 1.6 kilometres.

Izuku smirked. "All right, it's my turn. But first, I'd like someone to name a number between 10 and 70."

"23," yelled someone randomly.

"A 23% throw it is!" He grabbed a ball and activated One For All at 23% throughout his arm. Green lightning danced around it and red lines appeared on his skin.

"So cool," thought some of the students.

"HYAAAAH!" Izuku grunted a little as he heaved the ball forward with his arm. There was an insane blast of wind pressure (think a little over 2 times the power output of All Might's punches in his fight against the Nomu at the USJ in canon) and the distance of the ball was...

"HOLY SH*T, SENSEI! YOU WERE HOLDING BACK AMD STILL GOT 7 KILOMETERS?!?!?!" screamed Kaminari in shock.

Izuku scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Well that was 20% not 23, hehe. And please mind your language, Kaminari."

Everyone sweat dropped. "This guy is the real deal..."

Next was grip strength. Shinobu got third place with 400 kgs because he used some energy to boost his strength. Shoji got second with 540 kgs due to his Quirk. Izuku used 20% again and accidentally broke the machine (the machines that UA had were special ones that could take up to 10 tons, but Izuku's grip strength was way more than that).

<Too lazy to write the rest of this test so timeskip>

Among the students, Shinobu got first place overall, and everything else was the same as canon.

TO BE CONTINUED

I kind of finished this chapter in a hurry so sorry about that. The thing is I have to go back to school starting this Monday so the update speed is going to be even slower than it has been so far.