Differences in this AU

1. All characters are the same, but Izuku is 24 and a Pro Hero. Also, Ingenium, a.k.a. Tensei Iida, is 25 instead of 30 in this story and graduated alongside Izuku. They were good friends.

2. Izuku attended middle school in America as a boarding student and grew up there, too. He came to UA's Hero Course because that was his childhood dream.

3. All Might happened to be in America and watched Izuku being heroic one day. Izuku was trained to receive One For All during his middle school education.

4. Izuku is friends with some Pro Heroes in Japan that he met during his time at UA. He also made friends with some in America because he went there after graduating from UA.

5. Izuku returned to America after graduating from UA because the crime rate there was higher. During this time, he made friends with some Pros.

6. Izuku's biological father, Hisashi Midoriya, passed away some time before Izuku turned five. Inko Midoriya later remarried with Toshinori Yagi before she returned to Japan. Toshinori/All Might later stayed in America when he passed One For All onto Izuku.

7. When Izuku was 10, his mother had another child. This boy was named Shinobu. Since All Might was Shinobu's biological father, Shinobu eventually developed a stockpile Quirk. Known as Energy Stockpile, it allows him to stockpile different forms of energy within his body (such as extra food he eats, sunlight, UV and Gamma rays, and certain forms of kinetic energy), then release that energy through any part of his body, being able to channel it in a very similar manner to how physical power is channeled with One For All. Of course, Shinobu has a limit to how much energy he can stockpile at any one time. Also, if he releases too much energy at once, Shinobu risks damaging himself or tapping into energy that wasn't stockpiled by his Quirk, which could result in fatigue, abnormal blood sugar levels, unconsciousness, or worse. Shinobu always loved heroes and looks up to his brother as a role model.

8. After graduating from UA, Izuku went to America for 5 years. When he returned he was 23. After a month off in Japan, he went to an unknown location to train his Quirk for another year. The only thing he has ever told anyone about this location is that "it was a mountainous area, an environment where the air was not as rich in oxygen."

9. The day before UA was back in session, Izuku arrived back in Japan. He had applied for a teaching position at UA and wanted to be there in time for the school year to start. He later learned that Shinobu had applied to the Hero Course.

10. Izuku's OFA percentages in this story are based on his true potential and not the 100% he can use in the anime since that's obviously nowhere near his true power. At the point where this fic begins Izuku can use about 60 to 70 percent of his true power with no drawbacks except syamina drain. 70 to 80 percent will cause him to feel intense pain if he tries to sustain it or Smash things in quick succession. 80 to 90 can cause serious sprains if Izuku tries to sustain it and above 90 percent can rip his muscle fibers or cause hairline fractures. Sustaining above 90 percent may lead to serious fractures. At 50 percent and below Izuku has absolutely no drawbacks. Since Pros are slightly stronger here than they were in the canon Izuku has to struggle a bit harder to become the Symbol of Peace. He's currently the 7th best Hero.

11. All Might did not sustain any serious injuries in the original battle against All For One but since he passed One For All to Izuku he's approaching a 12 hour per day limit on his buff form. He doesn't have a skeletal form because no organs were destroyed or removed.

Please let me know what you think in the comments and maybe leave some suggestions?

This fic is inspired by Midoriya-Sensei, a fic by Lolleld.