What Do I Have Left?

Chris' p.o.v

(this is the same time as the last chapter)

I sat there in a semi dark room with a pen in my hand. I’ve been staring that this piece of paper for the pass hour or so. As hard as I try to find some type of inspiration, nothing has come out of me.

Well, that isn’t entirely true. I did have a few things written down but they weren’t good enough.

For this album, I want to do something kind of different than what we did for our EPs. It’s our first real album and I wanted to make it special.

Ricky, our bassist that filled in when Frank quit is a good writer as well and we’ve have both been working on the lyrics together but I kind of wanted to do this one on my own.

The problem is that I am not in the spirit of writing anything at this moment. I just wasn’t feeling it really but we were so close on having the songs all completed.

I wanted to push myself to complete at least one more song by today so I wouldn’t have to worry about it much.

It hasn’t been working though. I just wouldn’t come up with myself.

Ugh...

Well, the last years have been one hell of a ride. There have been people that have completely left my life, and some new people that I glad I met.

Since Ange and I started Motionless In White there have been many changes. You added on TJ Bell, Josh Balz, Ryan Sitkowski, and Ricky Horror.

That’s our current lineup right now. I’m glad with all the friends I have made or the years and I’m happy with how things have turned out. 

There are some things I wish I could have changed, like some people that I have lost and wish I had back in my life but I don’t want to worry about that for right now (or ever). 

My band is gaining success. My life is great, sure there are a few bumps in the road but why worry about them when I can’t change those things. 

I can only change how I deal with those things. 

Throwing the pen onto the white notebook paper that was on the desk in the dark room. I felt a cold chill come out of nowhere, but I shook it off.

Rubbing my hands over my face when I got the carving for coffee, even though it was late in the afternoon. Any time is a good time for coffee time.

After standing up from the chair, I stood up and stretched. I yawned as well.

We were currently all at my house. The guys were most likely in the game room, which is a room all the way in the back of the house when they just mess around.

And where they would make fun of Ricky. It’s not like they hate Ricky, Balz did at first because he’s not good with change, but it was their way of initiating a new member.

But he’s been in the band for some time now but they still kind of mess with me but he doesn’t act like a bitch about it so it’s whatever.

And just as I walked out of my writing room, I heard them far off in the back, but I could also hear something else. It sounded like a whole much of mumbling so it caught my curiosity.

Slowly, I made my way to the sound of the mumbling when I could hear it clearly. It coming from Angelo’s room (yes Angelo and I live together).

The door was opened, but I didn’t step in. I stood off to the side and listened in on what he was saying. 

“Oh really? I’m so happy for you!” He said. 

Was he talking to Kelly?

“I’m really proud of you. This is what you wanted and now you achieved it!"