"No! Not one — shut up!!" I said out of defense, standing up and walking towards the kitchen, "I'm getting a water, want anything?" I asked with my cheeks burning up to the point I almost looked like a ripe strawberry. I couldn't bare but try not to look at Jeongguk.

"Nice way in changing the subject and no I'm good." he said and started to laugh his heart out. I rolled my eyes and walked out, going towards the fridge. I took a water bottle and walked back out into the living room, but wow...

Why can't he leave my mind?

Jin's POV

Yoonie and I finished our tea party and now we are watching cartoons on my bed! It ish sooooo amazing. Yoonie let out a yawn and it made me pout, "Ish Jinnie bo'wing?" I asked which made him shake his head and rub his eyes.

"Nu, not one bit! Jus' tiwed because I no have nappie..." he explained and I nodded, kissing his cheek and turning off the tv, "Go take a nappie 'den. Jinnie will go do someting because I twook one eawier." I said and stood up, putting a blanket over Yoonie with a soft smile. I put on my favorite lullabies and quietly stepped out of the room, heading downstairs.

I closed my eyes and hummed a small bit, trying to go into big space so I won't be as bored but it didn't work. "I ish wonely now... I wan' cuddles.. I wan' a dada.." I said and sniffled a bit, sulking down onto the floor as I waited for Yoonie or Gukkie to come talk to me.

It ish so quiet and I dun like it. I turned on the tv in the living room and put on a disney movie, making sure it wasn't too loud. I wonder what Gukkie ish doing, I wonder what Jiminie-hyung ish doing. Suddenly I heard a knock, "Who ish it?!" I asked as I stood up from where I was sitting.

"It's Gukkie!" I heard from the other side of the door which made me run to the door, fumbling with lock to get it open with an excited grin. Once I got it opened, I gasped and squealed, jumping up on Gukkie with a smile.

"Gukkie! Jinnie missed chu soooo much!" I exclaimed and his deeper chuckle made me shiver before hopping down to go let him inside. He walked in behind me and closed the door with a sweet smile. "How have you been Jinnie?" he asked me as he ruffled my hair and I giggled. I loved having Ggukkie over. He would take care of me like I was his family which he is 'cause of Yoonie!

"Ish good! Jinnie ish good~" I said excitedly as I walked towards the couch where Yoonie was sleeping. I pressed a finger upon my lips to tell him to be quiet because we both know how grumpy Yoonie can get when he gets woken up. Once he threw Holly at me!! He's his favorite stuffie, he is a brown doggy hehe.

Ggukkie took the sign and gently walked towards the couch and sat down. He turned his head to see the cartoons I was watching. He smiled and it made me happy. I like seeing him smile because it means he ish happy!! Jinnie likes having his friends smile and be happy. "We bare bears, hm? For sure you're panda!" he whisper-shouted and I giggled, sitting next to him.

"Hehe maybeee but I dunno, I wike da episode when they ish babies like Jinnie and Yoonie." I giggled and he chuckled and ruffled my hair a bit which made me pout. I spent a while to look very pretty for my friends. Now I look ugly, hmph. Actually, I'm always pretty so I dunno what I was talking about..

Ggukkie took a look at his watch and he gave me a frown which showed me that they had to leave now. I nodded and sniffled as he stood up. 'I hate bewing awone..' I thought to myself as he gently shook Yoonie awake. He was mad until he realized it was his daddy. He rubbed his eyes then looked over to me. "Ish Jinnie going to be okie..?" He asked me before looking over at Ggukkie who was gathering Yoonie's belongings.

"M-mhm.." I whispered in a really quite voice. I ish not a good liar so I think he knows I'm not. He pouted and waddled over to me before cupping my cheeks with his small hands. "Yoonie will facetime Jinnie when he ish home! I pwomise with a chewwy on top!!" He exclaimed as he kissed both of my cheeks and I smiled. "Okie dokie, I will be waiting!! Chu bettew call meeee~" I said and we hugged before Ggukkie waved Yoonie over to him.

Yoonie skipped into his arms and I waved them goodbye and showed them out. As I closed the door and sighed and pouted, tears welling up in my eyes. I hated being alone.. ish it Jinnie's fault that I'm alone? Ish Jinnie not smart enough? Ish he so clingy that he isn't good enough to be around?

I let the tears fall down my cheeks and I ran into my room, curling up into a ball under my blankets. I hugged my stuffies so close to my chest.. I couldn't breathe. "Ish a dumb baby.. too annoying to have a daddy.." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes a bit and huffed. I suddenly heard a loud knock at the door.

Author's POV

Jin was miserable. He usually wouldn't let his feelings get to him but this time he just had to let them out. He sunk deeper, deeper, deeper into little space until he heard that knock. He was too scared to go into big space so he just put on his "strong big boy" face and rubbed his eyes, going into the living room and towards the front door. He opened it with his puffed out cheeks and swollen eyes and lips from crying and sucking on his luscious lips. But maybe the person who was behind that door came at a wrong time...

It was Park Jimin.

Jin recognized him and started to cry more which startled the older male. He allowed himself into the home and pulled the younger into his embrace, "Whats wrong, love..?" he asked a gentle and soft voice. Though he felt a bit guilty for thinking this, he thought Jin looked absolutely ethereal in that moment. He loved how even though his eyes gave off a sad gaze, they were still glossy and beautiful like how they were when they first met. His lips were red and plump, he wondered how they would be against his own. As you could already tell, he had fallen head over heels for him already.

"Jinnie ish a bug dummy!" Jin yelled and it caught Jimin off guard due to his child-like tone and how it was overall, well, not what he was used to. He caressed Jin's hair and hummed a bit, "No you're not, you're smart and beautiful, Seokjin." He said, choosing to use his actual name as he was still in shock. Jin looked up at him and he cried more and more. It seemed to upset him in a way as he heard his actual name. Jimin sighed and pulled him towards the couch before lying him down and letting him get comfortable before covering him with a blanket that was pink and fluffy. It seemed to be there from before which he thought was kinda cute as he thought of Jin swaddled in it.

"Jinnie..." The older said with a cautious approach and a slight confused look in his eyes before going back to talking to him. "Maybe you should take a nap.." he whispered and Jin nodded before pulling his thumb into his mouth and closing his eyes. "Ni' night daddy.." he mumbled which absolutely made Jimin's eyes go wide and fumble back a bit. He was so confused and his head was kind of spinning as he's never experienced a person acting as if they were a toddler, not that he minded. He ran out of the house but made sure that Jin was asleep and when he closed the door it was almost inaudible so Jin didn't wake up.

Jimin's POV

I ran back into my home and pulled a hand through my hair, the scene of Jin calling me daddy replaying in my head over and over again. I've never had someone act like a child to such an extent and it confused me.. was Jin a child in a man's body? Was he just joking with me? All these questions kept popping into my head and I had to just call Jeongguk right away. Maybe he knew something that I didn't.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" I heard from the other line and I took a small breath as I ran a hand through my hair, pacing back and forth in my living room.

I hoped that he'd give me the answers I needed at that moment.

——————————————
A/N; i'm so sorry i kept you guys waiting!! i hope i can make it up to you somehow! also i have an idea on how to implement namjoon, taehyung, and hoseok into this. i would make them into a poly and hoseok would be their daddy!! let me know on what you guys think on this idea~ its nice to be back 💕💕💓💞💕💓💞💕💓