Where's Mal?

No one's Pov Evie and Lily ran to Ben's office, desperate to get there. Once they did, they shared a look, then Evie pushed the door open and found Ben talking with an upset Chad.

Ben. Lily called out to her boyfriend. Ben's head snapped up to the place were the two girls stood. Evie love, come in. Ben said, motioning for Evie and his love to walk in. Ben and Chad got up and walked closer, noticing the small piece of paper Lily held in her hands. Mal's gone back to the Isle. Evie said taking the note from Lily, and handing it to Chad. Fresh waves of tears slide down Lily's cheeks. M Mal. Lily mumbles. Ben wrapped his arms around her. Lily sniffs into his chest sobbing.

Dear, Chad,

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, I really am. But I don't belong Auradon, I'm not apart of your world.

I'm on the Isle, where I do belong.

Let's face it, I'm not meant to be a pretty pink princess. I'm a Villian kid, there's no changing it, or forgetting it.

Again, I'm sorry.

And tell Lily I'm okay, Evie and the boys too.

I love you all.

Signed, Mal.

Chad let what he just read sink in. Mal was gone, and it was all his fault.

This is all of my fault. Chad said, mainly to himself. Instead of being understanding I went all jerk like on her. I have to go there, and apologize, a-and beg her to come back. Chad said.

Take us with you. Evie said sharing a look with Lily.

Yes. Chad blurts out. I-I mean, are you sure?

Yeah. Lily said. Ben looked at her with widened eyes.

She's one of my best friends, and Lily's sister. Evie added in.

And, we will bring the boys, too. It's extra protection, and none of us is really too popular around there right now. Lily said. Chad nodded, the plan was set...

They were going to find Mal.

Evie could tell Ben wants to talk with Lily. She takes Chad by the shoulder dragging him out of Ben's office.

Lily. Ben starts. Lily grabs his face kissing him sweetly and lovingly. Ben, she's my sister. Of course, I am going to go and bring her back. Lily strokes his cheek. God, I love you. Ben signs. You have to promise me something. You and the baby will come back okay. Ben said stern. Lily smiles kissing Ben. Ben smiled and placed her on his desk kissing.

 Ben smiled and placed her on his desk kissing

They pull away. I have to go find Evie. I love you, Benny-Boo. Lily mocks. I love you too love. Ben smiles. Lily walks to the door, but not before turning around and smiling at Ben. Love you Beasty... Lily giggles. I love you too. Ben smiles.

On the Isle Mal's Pov

I walked down the streets of the Isle, trying to find Curl Up and Dye.

Once I spotted the place, I smiled. I noticed the sign that said closed until midnight. I shrugged, opening the door.

I look around, spotted Dizzy. One of my best friends from the Isle. I leaned against the wall, waiting for her to notice me there. When she turned around she pulled her headphones off.

Mal?! Dizzy yelled, I nodded.

Hey, kiddo. I said walking over to Dizzy.

Is Evie and Lily back? Dizzy asked.

No. I said shaking my head. Place looks good.

Thanks, I did it myself.

I forgot you guys don't open till midnight, your grandma give you any customers? I asked.

No, just a witch here and there. It's mainly dusting, and sweeping. Lots of sweeping. Dizzy said.

Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment. I said.

Yeah she's gone from wicked stepmother, to wicked grandmother. Dizzy said, causing me to chuckle a little.

That's not much of a switch. I said. Hey, you used to do Lily and Evie's hair right? I asked.

Yeah! I thought of the little braids. Dizzy squeals.

Got any idea's for me? I asked, smirking. Dizzy did something with her fingers, then she smiled. She pulled me over and sat me in a chair.

Ugh! Blond with Purple tips? Best of no worlds! And, what is this?! Bored to death pink?! Dizzy asked, then she smirked a little. How far can I go?

Y'know, the works. I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but much worst. I said, watching the same on Dizzy's face grow.

Yay! Dizzy squealed. She grabbed a giant pair of scissors. I just smiled nervously.

_______________________

I stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was all purple instead of blond. And my nails were dark black instead to bored to death pink, as Dizzy called it.

Hey! There I am! I said, looking at myself in the mirror. I took some money out of my pocket, and I handed it to Dizzy.

Really?! For me?! Dizzy asked.

Yeah, you earned it. I said, handing the money to her. Dizzy went to go put it up, when someone stopped her. Someone I knew very well. My sister's ex-boyfriend.

Harry Hook.

Fork it over. Harry said, motioning to the money that is in Dizzy's hand. She handed it to him, and Harry tapped his hook on the table. And the rest of it.

Dizzy handed him the money, and I decided to say something.

Still taking orders from Uma, Harry? Or do you keep what you steal? I asked.

Well, Well, well, just wait until Uma hears you're back! Harry exclaimed.

Hi, Harry. I causally greeted.

_______________________

I could hurt you. Harry said running his hook through my hair, I grabbed his hook. I took the gum I was chewing out of my mouth, and I put it on his hook.

Not without her permission, I bet. I said. Harry put the gum in his mouth, then he swept everything off of the table. Harry took a bow, then he walked out.

Great, more sweeping. Dizzy mumbled to herself, but I still heard it.

**In Auradon*** Lily's pov**

Evie, Chad, Carlos, Jay, and I ran outside to the limo Ben called for us. We needed to find Mal, and we needed to do it quick. I just hope she's okay, I really do.

Jay got in the driver's seat, Chad got in the passenger's seat, and the rest of us got in the back. Then we were off.

** On the Isle** Still Lily's Pov**

We got to the Isle, and we started putting the tarp on the limo to hide it. I was pulling the tarp with Evie when she turned to me.

It feels so weird being here again. Evie said, looking around.

I know, we'll be in and out. I said noticing Chad already walking away.

This is going to be a long night. I thought.