Chapter 23: The girl she wanted him to love

Not edited.

The day was finally here, Taylor had already made up her mind; she was going to keep a smile on her face and watch the love of her life marry someone else, someone he loved.

Taylor looked down at the clutch she was carrying with herself, it had something important inside it. She would need it soon enough.

Taylor gave herself a one last glance in the mirror before leaving the guest room. It was her last day here and she couldn't be more happier to leave the room. She wanted her soft, silk sheets back.

"Oh, there you are! We were waiting for you." Raine was standing next to a land rover with her arms around a young looking man.

"You didn't have to wait for me, Raine." Taylor said softly as she stood in front of Raine with her hands clutching her clutch that complimented her dress.

Raine smiled and shook her head, "Taylor this is my friend, Belle's son Rocky and Rocky this is Taylor, Harry's best friend."

"Nice to meet you," Rocky said with his lips stretched into a sweet smile.

Taylor just nodded and looked at Raine with a blank look on her face.

"You can ride with Rocky." Raine said as she opened the Land Rover's door and got inside without looking back.

The car left the driveway. Taylor and Rocky were the only ones left now.

"The wedding will start any minute now, I think we should leave already." Taylor said and raised an eyebrow at Rocky who just stared at her.

"Y-yea, lets go." Rocky stumbled on his words as he led Taylor towards his mustang. Taylor loved vintage cars.

"Nice ride you've got yourself." Taylor complimented and got inside the car as Rocky held the door opened for her.

"Thank you, I borrowed it from a friend." He said when he settled in and buckled his seat belt.

"Can I ask you a question, Taylor ?"

"Go on..."

"Does he know ?"

"Who knows what ?"

"Does Harry know you love him ?"

Taylor smiled and looked down at her hands that were folded tightly together on her lap. Looking back up, Taylor glanced at Winston and sighed.

"Can you pull up to the side for a second please, I don't feel well." Taylor said in a quite voice as she fidgeted with her dress.

"Y-yea sure," Rocky stuttered as he pulled the car to a stop on the side of the empty road.

Taylor got out of the car and took in a deep breath with Rocky stood next to her.

Taylor opened the clutch she was carrying and pulled out a knife.

Rocky let out a chuckle and shook his head, "Why do you have a knife with you ?"