He entered the class and inhaled the fresh air that traveled trough window to window.

He sat down in his usual chair in the front. He threw his bag on the ground and placed his head gently on the table, closing his eyes tightly.

He rubbed his face gently but yelped in pain when he accidentally scratches his huge scar on his face when he raised his glasses.

Crap...

It started to bleed pretty heavily. He cursed silently for not bringing band aids with him like he usually does.

The door of the classroom slammed open with a big slam. Seungmin jumped in surprise, he could swear that the door made a huge print in the wall.

"Why are you here so early?" The familiar voice made Seungmin turn away quickly. He placed his hand in front of his bleeding scar as his eyes focussed outside.

"Aye, Seungmin?" Hyunjin walked over to his desk and sat down next to him. He faced the latter and gave a smile. "What's up?" He reached for his hand and removed it from his face and widened his eyes when he saw the amount of blood dripping down his face.

"Wow what happened there?"

A silence followed.

"Stand up and follow me."

Seungmin looked at the male that walked out of the classroom and basically had no other decision than following him.

The hallways were empty, luckily. He heard the loud footsteps of the taller male. Hyunjin stopped infront of the toilets and signaled that Seungmin had to go inside.

He was afraid. What is he going to do? Is this a trap. So many questions ran around his head.

"Aren't you coming?" His voice was rather demanding. It was scary for some reason.

Seungmin gave a nod and took a step inside the toilets. He never went here since it's the perfect spot to get a beat.

"Look at me." Hyunjin pushed the boy against the brick wall. Seungmin almost yelled at loud since there were a lot of bruises that were far from healing on that spot.

Seungmin gulped loudly, his eyes couldnt focus.

"Hey," Hyunjin said loudly. "Why are you so stressed? God just look at me will you."

Their eyes met.

Hyunjin took some toilet paper and turned the sink on so the paper was nicely soaked with water. "Let me clean that up for you."

Wait. I'm not getting a slap or anything?

Hyunjin gently dabbed the wet cloth on the wound. "How did he even did this?"

Seungmin hasn't said anything for the past 5 minutes, just because he was afraid that something may happen if he did. "K-knife..."

"A knife? Is that guy crazy." Hyunjin started to mumble some stuff including things that he wanted to kill Felix and that he wants to teach him a lesson or something.