Day Four

-Guys, I need to be totally honest with you two, I tried to kill myself-

The british man looked down in shame, he was reliefed he had said it but... He was worried about how would they react.

-Arthur... You must be crazy if you think wea're so dumb to believe that crap- said Alfred -Dude just get over me, I ain't gonna go back with you so just cut it out-.

Arthur looked atonished by the rude and tactless words of the american there was a painful silence which Francis decided to break.

-Arthur, you shouldn't play with deals like that, it's an actual problem you know?-

-But It's true!- England raised his voice, he tried to hold back his tears but he couldn't avoid his voice from cracking -You have no idea of how much I miss you! But the only one who seems to care about me is Matthew!-.

Arthur got slapped by Francis after saying that, he couldn't understand why.

-Look, if you're trying to mock us, then you should stop it. Remember what happened to Jeanne? If you do then I don't need to tell you why you should kill yourself- Said the frenchman with an angry voice.

-Francis! Stop it!... Sorry Arthur but I'm not your little brother, you should've realized it by now-.

The two men walked away leaving the british suffering, missing them, with a feeling of hiraeth he wasn't able to erase.

•❅──────✧✦✧──────❅•

Day: 4
Prompt: #1