49

A/N - I'm gonna be so sad when this goes back to just tweet/text chapters when dan goes home omg

the date - part 1
Dan's pov

I put my phone on charge and start getting ready since its already 1pm. I hop in a shower then throw on my black and white tennis net grid jumper with my transparent raincoat for the top because my phone said that it was quite cold today, black ripped jeans and black shoes.

Once im ready I realise it's still only 4:30pm and I have half a hour to kill. so i get out my laptop and scroll though tumblr for a little bit, while scrolling I think about today, is this a date?

I mean, I know Phil and I have kissed but like? Can this be counted as a date?
It depends on what we're doing really doesnt it?

Just at that my phone lights up with a notification from Phil,

Im outsidee x

I quickly grab all of my things and walk out of the hotel to meet him.

"Hey there" He says as I get in his car,

"Hello Philip, where fore art thou taking me?" I ask in a faux posh accent, he laughs,

"Well, my prince, Thy plans are - a trip to the carnival and afterwards a little spot of food?" he says back in the same accent,

"well I must say, that sounds dashing!" i exclaim and we both crack up, tears streaming down our faces with laughter at our weird humour.

"bloody hell Dan, you really are something" he says fondly, shaking his head in amusement.

"uhh a good something or a bad something?"

"Good. Definitley good" he reassures me and my cheeks heat up and I look at him meekly.

"You're a good something too" I say and he laughs, I then realise that he's wearing his merch that he showed on his insta story a few days ago but hadnt been released yet, the countdown was currently at four days.

"Oooh! Your jumper!" I say excitedly and he smiles and looks at me briefly before looking back at the road,

"Yeah! What d'ya think of the merch?"

"I love it are you kidding me? The lion plushie is the cutest concept ever"

he giggles,
"I have a hoodie and a shirt in the back that you can have. I dont have any of the lions or socks yet, those are getting delivered to my house today or I would have given you some of them too"

I gasp,
"Really?!"

"Yeah obviously, I'm not not going to give you merch"

I smile and place my hand on his,
"Thank you"

He smiles and takes my hand and places a soft kiss on my hand,

"It's no problem"