Wedding

3rd Person P.O.V:

A beautiful day, Kara & Luther finally married in Canada. Their friends & family came to celebrate them.

[Alice – Family] [Luther – Husband]

"Kara! Luther!" said Alice, and hugged Kara, then Luther. "You guys look really pretty!" said Alice with a smile. They both smiled back, then Kara replied, "Thank you, Alice." "I'm really happy for you two." Said Rose, who walked up to them with Adam. "Rose." Said Kara. "I bless you two for an eternal happiness." Said Rose. "Thank you so much." Said Kara, and hugged Rose. "Congrats, Luther." Said Adam, and brofist with Luther. "Thank you, Adam." Replied Luther. "Kara! Luther!" they heard a familiar voice, and there was Jerry, who ran up to them.

[Jerry – Family]

"Jerry!" said Kara & Luther. "I'm late, but I'm glad I made it before it was over." Said Jerry. "Jerry, are you alright?" asked Alice. "I am fine, Alice." Replied Jerry with a smile. "Jerry. . .thank you for coming. Are you okay with your job? I thought you were busy today." Said Kara. "Don't worry about it. Other Jerrys are taking my place, and it's bad to not attend to my friends' wedding." Said Jerry. "You are one of our family, Jerry." Said Kara.

[Jerry ^]

"Kara. . .thank you, and congratulations, you two." Said Jerry with a smile. "Thank you, Jerry." Said Kara. "No problem, Kara." Replied Jerry.

"Kara, Luther, Alice." Said Markus, who walked up to them with Simon, North, Josh & Leo. "Markus, Simon, North, Josh, and. . ." Said Kara. "Meet my brother, Leo." Said Markus. "Hello." Said Leo shyly. "Hello, nice to meet you." Said Kara. "Markus!" said Alice, and hugged Markus. "Hi, Alice." Said Markus, and pat her head. Alice giggled a bit & released him.

"Congratulations, Kara." Said Simon. "Thank you, and I'm glad you guys came." "We would never miss a wedding of our friends, Kara." Said North. "And we do owe you for the party." Said Josh. "You two are the first ever married androids in history of androids & in Canada. I bless you two to have a wonderful family, with Alice." Said Markus. "Thank you so much." Said Kara. "Kara. . ." said North. "Yes?" asked Kara. ". . .You look beautiful. Please. . .live happily together." Said North, and hugged Kara. Kara smiled & hugged her back. "Wonderful friendship." Said Simon. "Yea. . ." said Josh.

North & Kara released each other, then Jerry said, "Are you okay, miss? You look. . .sad." Kara looked at North, then noticed that she had tears in her eyes. "I'm. . .fine. I'm just. . .really happy for Kara. Sorry, I. . .need to go wash my face." Said North, and walked away. "North. . ." said Kara, then Luther put his hand on Kara's shoulder, and said, "We shouldn't. . ." ". . .You're right." Said Kara, and looked at Markus. Markus nodded, and said, "I need to go. Congratulations, Kara, Luther, see you guys later." "Thanks Markus." Said Luther, and Markus walked away. Simon, Leo, & Josh walked away as well. "She seems to have some. . .troubles." whispered Rose to Kara. ". . .I know. . .but North is a sweet woman. I hope Markus can help her." Said Kara. "Do you think North will be okay?" asked Alice, holding Kara's hand. "I'm sure she'll be fine. Don't worry, Alice." Reassured Kara.

Connor & Hank walked up to Kara, Luther, & Alice. "Kara, Luther." Said Connor. "Connor." Said Kara. "Grandpa!" said Alice, and hugged Hank. "Oh, hey Alice." Said Hank with a soft smile, and pat her head. "You look really nice today." Said Hank, and Alice giggled a bit, "Kara & Rose helped me pick this dress. I'm happy that Kara & Luther are happy too." "They're your parents, like officially huh?" "Yes." Said Alice with a smile. "Good day, Lieutenant. Thank you for coming." Said Luther. "No problem, and I'm glad you two are together." Said Hank. "I can't believe that this is real." Said Luther with heating up a little. "Luther, as a husband & a father. . .protect your family at all costs. Don't screw up, like I did." Said Hank. "Lieutenant. . .I promise." said Luther with a confident smile. "Good." Said Hank with a smile.

"Do you want a drink, Grandpa?" asked Alice. "Oh, uh. . .yes, please." Said Hank. "Okay!" said Alice, and went to get a drink for Hank. "Sweet daughter you have, Luther." "She really is." Hank remembered about Cole a little, and frowned a bit, but soon smiled, then said, "Anyway, congrats Luther." "Thank you, Lieutenant." Replied Luther with a smile. "Lovers, then marriage, and next is honeymoon, huh?" asked Hank. "We haven't thought about it yet." Said Luther. "Once everything settles, you guys can relax & enjoy the time together." Said Hank. "Maybe." Said Luther heating up a bit. Alice came back with a glass of blue blood. "Here you go." Said Alice, and handed the glass to Hank. "Oh, uh. . .thank you, Alice." Said Hank. ". . .I'm sorry, Lieutenant." Said Luther. "Nah, it's fine." Said Hank with a little giggle.

"Congratulations, Kara." Said Connor. "Thank you, Connor." Said Kara. "You two made history. I really hope you all to live peacefully." "I hope so too." Said Kara, and looked at Hank, Alice & Luther. "Alice really likes Lieutenant. She calls him, 'grandpa'." Said Kara with a giggle. "Yea, Hank likes Alice too, she probably reminds him of. . .Cole." said Connor. "'Cole'? Did. . .Lieutenant. . ." Kara trailed off, looking back at Connor, who shook his head with a frown, not wanting her to ask. ". . .I see." Said Kara. ". . .Kara?" "Yes?" "How do you. . .feel? Like. . .being married?" "It is. . .really a weird feeling. Me & Luther have been together for a year & a half, now. . .we're married. . .nothing should change, but. . .my feelings are different. I feel so happy, more than before. This is. . .really special." Said Kara, heating up. ". . .I wish I could marry one day." Said Connor heating up a bit. "You have someone in mind?" asked Kara. "Actually. . .me & Hank are. . .lovers." said Connor shyly. "Oh. . .I haven't heard about it." Said Kara. "We didn't tell to anyone. I love Hank. . .and. . .I. . .want to marry him one day." Said Connor, then Kara smiled. "Love is beautiful. I hope you & Lieutenant will be together." Said Kara, then handed Connor her bouquet. "Kara?" "I heard this from Rose. . .she said it's an old. . .myth, but I believe it still exists. When there is a wedding. . .the one who obtains the bouquet from the bride. . .will get married next with their loved one." Said Kara. ". . .Kara. . ." "Invite us to your wedding." Giggled Kara. ". . .Thank you." Said Connor with a smile.

[Hank – Lover]

Connor walked up to Hank, and said, "Hank!" Hank turned to Connor, and said, "What?" Connor showed Hank the bouquet, and Luther said, "That's Kara's." "She gave me this. . ." "Oh, that's nice." Said Hank. "Hank. . ." "Hmm?" ". . .Let's get married." Said Connor, and Hank blushed. "W-What!?" "I got this bouquet, and in the myth, we will get married next." Said Connor. "What are you talking about!? Myth!? D-Don't say something like that in public!" said Hank blushing. "I love you, Hank." Said Connor, and hugged onto Hank. "Connor!" Kara walked up to Luther, and held Luther's arm. Luther looked at Kara, who was giggling, and smiled. Alice giggled as well.