Party Time

3rd Person P.O.V: 

At night, it was the party night. Markus & all androids from Jericho are preparing. Markus have painted more & they were putting it up. Markus looked at his paintings, remembered all of Carl's paintings.

[North – Friend]

"Nice paintings." Said North, who walked up to Markus. "Oh, thanks." Said Markus. "Can't believe you painted all of these." Said North. "I. . .I just did what. . .Carl taught me." Said Markus, and North frowned a bit. "Markus. . ."

[Josh – Close]

"Markus!" said Josh, who ran up to Markus. "Josh, what happened?" asked Markus. "The guests are coming. We should get the door open." Said Josh. "Oh. . .alright." said Markus, then North straightened Markus' shirt, and said, "Now, you're ready." "Thanks." Said Markus, and walked up to the stand. "Open the door!" said Markus, and the androids opened the door. A lot of androids, and some humans came in. Markus felt a bit happy that some humans came, this was a good start to know how they feel about androids after all the trouble.

Kara, Luther, & Alice made it to the party. "Wow. . ." said Kara looking at all the people. "There are some humans too. I'm a little nervous. . ." said Luther. "Calm down Luther, no one will hurt us." Said Kara. "If they do. . .I'll protect you guys." Said Luther. "Thank you. . .but let me protect you too." Said Kara, and Luther heat up a bit.

[Luther ^] [Alice ^]

Alice held Luther & Kara's hand, then they walked up to a table to get some drink, which was blue blood.

Markus stood on the table they prepared for Markus to give a speech. Everyone looked at him, and Markus started, "Welcome to our Android Party! I see that some humans are here as well, and I appreciate you all for being here! . . .I know. . .humans are not used to us, androids, walking around without masters, but. . .we want you guys to accept us. This party is to celebrate our freedom! We are here to have fun, so please. . .forget about androids, humans, the difference, and just enjoy tonight."

[North ^] [Josh ^] [Simon ^] [Jericho ^] [Public Opinion ^]

Everyone applauded, then Simon climbed up the table with a glass of blue blood for Markus, and tried to hand it to Markus, but he lost balance. Markus saw Simon lose balance, and quickly pulled him up, then into his chest. Blue blood spilled a bit on Markus' clothes, and the applause come to a halt. Some gasped a bit as they saw Simon spilled blue blood on Markus' clothes. North face palmed, and Josh looked away a bit, nervously. Simon was embarrassed for what he has done to Markus.

Suddenly, Markus held Simon tight, and said, ". . .We are able to feel emotions. Hold someone you love, tight in your arms. . .no matter what they are. . .androids, humans. . .it does not matter. What matters. . .is the feeling inside. . .deep in your heart." Said Markus.

[Simon ^] [Jericho ^] [Public Opinion ^]

Once again, everyone applauded, and Alice hugged Kara. Kara pat Alice's head softly, then looked at Luther, and held his hand. Luther looked at Kara, and Kara smiled, so Luther smiled back.

[Luther ^]

Markus held Simon's hand, which had the glass, and raised it up. "Enjoy the party!" said Markus, and everyone cheered.

At Connor & Hank, they were in the car, Hank was driving to the party. "Goddammit Jeffrey. . .making me turn in a report when I just got out the hospital." Said Hank. ". . .Well, we are just 5 minutes & 29 seconds late from the opening of the party. It is not that much of a big deal." Said Connor. "Yea. . ." said Hank, and Connor looked out the window, then he saw two men talking in the alleyway, one looked awfully familiar to the man, who shot Hank's leg. "Hank, stop the car!" shouted Connor, and Hank stepped on the brake, they passed the two men a little. "What the fuck Connor!? Don't shout in a sudden!" said Hank, and Connor opened the window, stick his head out to see the two men, and scanned them quickly. Soon, Connor was pulled back in by Hank, and said, "Are you listening to me!?" The car behind started honking, and Hank let go of Connor, then started driving again.

"I apologize for shouting in a sudden, but I thought I saw that man from the chase." Said Connor. "Are you sure?" asked Hank. "I scanned them, and the one I wanted to scan had his back, so I couldn't identify him, but the other one was a man named, Leo Manfred." Said Connor. "So. . .what else did you find out?" asked Hank. "Leo Manfred is a son of a famous artist, Carl Manfred." Said Connor. "I see. . .and is this the location?" asked Hank. "Yes, Hank." Said Connor, and Hank parked the car, and they got out the car.

"Gavin?" asked Hank, and Connor looked at where Hank was looking, then saw Gavin, and Gavin saw them. He walked up to them, and said, "Well, what do we have here?" "Goddammit, why are you there, wherever we go?" asked Hank, crossing his arms. "I'm just here to do my job. I'm not here to slack off like you two." Said Gavin. ". . .We are not slacking off. I am an android & Hank is my master, and this party is important, that we must attend. We're not here for a job, but we have our reason to be here. Isn't that enough?" asked Connor.

[Hank ^] [Gavin v]

"Hank, you should teach your android to shut the fuck up." Said Gavin, and walked inside. "Well, this party is gonna be a nightmare." Said Hank, and walked in. Connor soon followed.