Great Sacrifice

3rd Person P.O.V:

[Hank – Close] [Gavin – Warm]

At Connor, Hank, Gavin & Andrew. . . "You put your life on the line for a fucking android?" asked Andrew. "Connor has done that for me. It's my turn." Said Hank. "Please, don't do this!" Said Connor. ". . .Tell me, what's the value in a machine?" asked Andrew. "He's not a machine. He worth a lot to me. He cares, he's kind, loyal, & overall a good kid." Said Hank, and Connor heated up a bit. "You're just being tricked. Androids are evil! They play with your heart, all they care is their purpose!" said Andrew. "Seems like you had a traumatic experience with an android." Said Gavin. "You understand, don't you? You hate androids." Said Andrew to Gavin. ". . .Yea, androids are fucking annoying, especially this one." "Then-" "But. . .this plastic is different. He's fucking crazy when it comes to Hank. He's like a girl having a huge crush on a guy. I didn't wanted to admit. . .to accept. . .but. . .he certainly have a human-like emotions." Said Gavin. "Gavin. . ." said Connor.

"Enough! I don't wanna fucking hear it! I'm killing all three of you!" said Andrew, suddenly Gavin grabbed Andrew's gun, tried to take it, but Andrew struggled. Connor scanned the situation, the gun is already cocked, it can fire on accident, since Andrew still has his finger on the trigger. Gavin's survival possibility was 38%. Too low, he could get shot at critical area.

Connor stopped the scan, then Hank pulled out his gun, and shot at Andrew. It shot Andrew's shoulder, and Andrew shouted in pain. Gavin took the gun, and aimed it at Andrew, but Connor grabbed Gavin's hands, and made him miss his shot. "Dammit Connor!" said Gavin. "Fucking shit!" said Andrew, and grabbed Connor from behind. Connor struggled to escape the grip, then Hank punched Andrew. The grip weakened, and Connor escaped, Andrew kicked Hank, then grabbed a book.

Andrew tried to attack Connor, and Connor pulled out the gun he had, then aimed it at Andrew, but. . .Connor did not pull the trigger.

[Hank ^]

He was slapped in the face by the book, and fell down. Gavin tackled Andrew, and apprehended him. "Let go of me!" shouted Andrew, struggling. "Stay still goddammit!" said Gavin. Hank helped Connor up, and asked, "You alright?" "Y-Yea." Said Connor. Gavin put a handcuff on Andrew, then turned to Connor. "Why didn't you let me shoot this bitch?"

[Hank ^] [Gavin ^]

"Because it was unnecessary. If we killed him, we won't get anything out of it. Since he's not a deviant, there's no need to worry about him self-destructing." Said Connor. "Anyway, now, we gotta go to the underground. Also, I came after an android, uh. . .Simon. He ran out." Said Hank. "Let me try messaging him." Said Connor, and Andrew was struggling, so Gavin punched him. "Stay still!" "Take it easy, Gavin." Said Hank, and Connor sent a message to Simon.

'Simon, where are you?' 'Connor? I'm with Markus in the underground, and. . .we're not in a good situation.' Said Simon. 'What's happening?' asked Connor. 'There are humans here, and Markus is trying to talk this out, but. . .I don't know how much we can hold them back.' Said Simon. 'Alright, we'll be right there.' Said Connor. 'No! There are humans at the staircases!' 'I'll be down there as soon as I can. Trust me.'

"We have to go, now." Said Connor. "What?" "Simon is in the underground with Markus, but the situation is not good." "Shit. . .let's hurry." said Hank. "Wait, even if we go there, the fuck are we gonna do? They're gonna kill us no matter what." Said Gavin, then Connor looked at Andrew. ". . .We might be able to calm the situation down with him." Said Connor. "With him? How?" asked Hank. "We can only bet, but it's worth a try. If things go south from there. . .we might lose our lives." Said Connor. "Risky business. . ." said Hank. Connor walked up to Andrew, then scanned him, and found a little microphone. Connor took it, and listened to it, it was a communication device. 'Boss, we cornered the androids, the leader Markus is here. Let's kill him!' Connor hacked the microphone, and said, "Don't do anything yet. I'll be right there." 'Roger.' Connor turned to Hank, and said, "The chance has increased. We cannot use stairs, so we have to go down an elevator shaft." "The what?" asked Gavin.

[Simon – Lover] [Leo – Trusted] [Public Opinion – Favored]

At Markus, Simon, & Leo, Markus was trying to talk this out. "This is enough! Surrender now or we will shoot you!" said Allen, aiming a gun at Markus. "Markus-" "It's alright." Said Markus, and stepped one foot forward, then Allen shot Markus on the shoulder.

[Simon v] [Leo ^] [Public Opinion ^]

"I warned you!" said Allen. "Markus, please. . .let's run." Said Simon, but Markus didn't move. "You leave us no choi-" "Open your eyes!" said Markus, and everyone froze for a second. "You can't do this. . .we've showed you guys that we are not a threat. You gave us life. . .we are like your children. Nothing has to end with violence." Said Markus, suddenly one guy started shooting at Markus. "Markus!" shouted Simon, and ran up to Markus. Markus got shot several times, but it all missed the critical parts. "Hold your fire!" said Allen, and pushed the guy's gun down. "We have to kill him, sir!" "I said hold it!" Markus was losing blue blood a lot, Simon supported him, and said, "Markus, please, please. . ." "Simon. . .I'm okay. I-I'm still functioning." "Markus, you're losing blue blood. We need a blue blood for you." Said Simon, and looked around. "Simon, I'm fine." "No, you're not fine!" said Simon, then started ripping his sleeve. "Simon? W-What are you-" "I'm not letting you die." Said Simon, and wrapped the cloth on Markus' wounds. "Markus. . ." said Leo, who walked up to him.

"Leo, give me your gun." Said Simon. "What, why?" asked Leo. "Hurry, please, Markus is going to die!" said Simon, and Leo hurried, then handed the gun to Simon. "Simon, don't shoot them!" said Markus, then Simon laid Markus down. Simon started hitting his arm with the gun, and the humans heard the sound, then looked at them. "What is it doing?" asked Allen.

Simon made a crack on his arm, and blue blood came out. Simon supported Markus, and brought his cracked arm to Markus' mouth. "Drink my blue blood. It shouldn't affect your biocomponents." Said Simon. "Simon-" "Please. . .I'll be fine." Said Simon, and Markus had no choice, so he started drinking Simon's blue blood a little. Some of his gun wounds stopped losing blue blood.

[Leo ^] [Public Opinion ^]

Markus stopped, and Simon moved his arm, then helped Markus stand up. "Simon. . ." "You're our only hope, Markus." Said Simon with a smile.

[Luther – Husband] [Alice – Family]

Everyone's eyes widened. . .Rebecca has shielded Kara, and got shot. "Rebecca!" said Kara, and Rebecca turned to Kara, then fell to her knees. She was bleeding, and she crawled to Kara & Luther, then said, "Please. . .live. . .I bless you two. . .live together. . .with Alice. Thank. . .you. . ." Rebecca fell down, dead. "Rebecca. . ." said Kara, and tears came out.

Perkins didn't know what to do, but killing them might cause another citizen's life, so he said, "Soldiers, hold your fire!" He turned to the guy who shot Rebecca, then said, "You took an innocent's life. . .we'll deal with you later." Perkins looked at Kara & Luther, and couldn't help, but feel sorry.

Luther moved his arms, and hugged Kara. "Kara, don't cry. . ." said Luther. Kara hugs Luther back, her tears didn't stop. "Please, let them live!" someone shouted, and they looked up. Humans, that were involved, ran in front of the soldiers, shielding the androids. "They are not a threat!" "Please! Leave them alone!" "They've done nothing wrong!" "We can talk this out!" "Back off, soldiers!" Humans were going against the soldiers, to protect the androids.

"A soldier shot a human, who tried to protect the two androids! And now, the people who were involved into this crisis are defending the androids! What that human did was a great sacrifice!" said Joss.