Hand in Hand #1

3rd Person P.O.V:

[Simon – Lover] [Leo – Family]

The next day, Markus went to see Leo in the morning with Simon. Once Markus arrived at the door, the door automatically opened, and said, "Alarm deactivated, welcome home, Markus." "Whoa. . ." said Simon, and the two walked in. Leo came downstairs and saw the two. "Hey, Markus." Said Leo, a bit awkwardly. "Hi Leo, and what did you wanted to show me?" asked Markus. "Well. . .yea. It's in my dad's room." Said Leo, and let them in.

They went upstairs to Carl's room, there were bunch of boxes. "Wow, there's a lot of boxes." Said Simon. "Yea, and these are all dad's paintings." Said Leo. "Are these all what you wanted to show me?" asked Markus. "Yea, you might be able to find something you want to keep." Said Leo. "Thanks Leo." Said Markus, and walked up to a box, then opened it. Simon walked up to another box & opened it, Leo did the same.

Markus found some nostalgic items, paintings, clothes, brushes, antiques, etc. "Wow. . .these are really beautiful." Said Simon, looking at the paintings. "Carl was a famous painter, he was kind, wise & a great father. He taught me so many things. Gave me advices. . ." said Markus, then found a paintbrush, that looked a bit odd. Markus scanned it, and the paintbrush was able to be cracked open. Markus opened it, then there was a paper rolled up. Markus unrolled the paper, and there were words on it, so he read it.

[Dear Markus & Leo,

If you're reading this, I guess my time has ended. This is not a will, but a letter. I just want to tell my sons, Leo & Markus, what I wanted to tell you two. As an old man, I tend to forget a lot of things, so this letter would help me remember what I wanted to tell you two.

Leo, you are my precious son. I love you, and I'm sorry for not being able to be a good father to you. I didn't want my precious boy to become like the humans in the world who are toxic & spreading hatred. You have to make your own choice, but please, don't go to the wrong path in life.

Markus, our blood colors are different, but I can see myself in you. I have made many mistakes, sometimes, I regret my decisions, but the end of the day, life moves on. You are my son, Markus. Don't let anyone tell you who you are, become someone you want to be. You are the one who controls your life.

My two sons, I wish I can spend more time with you two. Leo, open your arms & eyes, see the light of humanity, don't let anything else blind you. Markus, don't let hatred consume you, you are better & more than what you are created for. I will always love you two.

Love,

Carl Manfred]

Markus teared up, and Simon looked at Markus. "Markus?" asked Simon. "What's wrong?" asked Leo. Markus wiped his tears, then showed the letter to Simon & Leo. They read it, and Leo teared up a bit. "Dad. . ." ". . .He is a really great father." Said Simon. "Leo. . ." said Markus, and Leo looked at Markus. "I know. . .things have been difficult for both of us. . .but. . .I don't want to be just a plastic, machine. . .I love Carl, he's my dad. He accepted me. I found out who I really am. I want to be Carl's son. You hated me. . .but you said I was like your brother. If. . .you really mean it. . .then. . .can we. . .start over as brothers?" asked Markus. Leo remained silent, then opened his arms.

[Leo ^]

"Now, I see what dad saw in you. Of course, brother." Said Leo with a smile, and the two shared a hug. Simon smiled, and few seconds later, Leo & Markus pulled away. "I'm so happy for you, Markus." Said Simon. "Simon. . ." said Markus, and held Simon's hand, then they took their hand skin off. "Thank you." Said Markus, and Simon smiles.

[Simon ^]

"You two are lovers?" asked Leo. Markus & Simon turned to Leo, and Markus answered, "Simon means everything to me. I love him. In other words, yes, we are lovers." Simon heated up a bit, and Leo whistled. "That's nice, but uh. . .can androids have sex?" asked Leo. "North is a sex android, so I'm pretty sure androids can." Replied Markus. "Okay, um. . .let's do what we were doing." Said Simon, heating up, and walked up to the boxes. Leo nudged Markus, and said, "Good luck, bro." ". . .What?"

[Luther – Husband] [Alice – Family]

Kara, Luther, & Alice were having a last sightseeing in Detroit. They had to go back to Canada tomorrow. They went to a park, and Alice played with some other kids. Kara & Luther sat down on the bench, watching Alice & the other kids play. ". . .I have a feeling, Luther." Kara started, and Luther looked at Kara. "A feeling. . .this is something. . .new. I'm really happy, and excited. I wonder why. We've been together since we met, living together in Canada. . .being free." Said Kara. ". . .To be honest. . .I'm having a new feeling as well." Said Luther, and Kara looked at him. "You do?" "Yea. . .it's more than before. I love you & Alice, I can give my life for you two to live, but. . .now. . .I feel like. . .I need to protect you two, but I don't want to die. I want to live, with you two. . .all three of us together." Said Luther, and Kara gently held Luther's hand.

[Luther ^]

"Of course. All three of us. . .together. I'm not letting you sacrifice yourself for me & Alice. Luther. . .I love you." Said Kara, and Luther held Kara's hand back, then said, "I love you too, Kara. I promise. . .promise that I will cherish you & Alice forever. Together, let's make a happy family." Kara & Luther smiled at each other, then Alice said, "Kara, Luther!" They looked at Alice, then Alice ran up to them, and showed flower crowns. "I made a crown for you two!" said Alice with a smile. "Aww, that's so sweet, Alice." Said Kara. Alice put one on Kara's head & another on Luther's head. The three giggled & enjoyed a peaceful day.