Isabelle stood up from where she was sitting and rushed towards Rebekah whilst she looked around terrified before her gaze settled on the raven-haired angel. 

She heaved a sigh of relief and jumped out of the coffin before she wrapped her arms around the noirette. Isabelle snaked her hands around her back as Rebekah held onto her tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Bekars. I didn't know Nik would do this. If I did, I would've stabbed his sorry ass before he could stick that dagger in you." Isabelle said, patting Rebekah's head in order to calm the scared blonde.

After a bit, the two women pulled apart as Isabelle looked at her in concern, "Why did they dagger you?" She asked softly making Rebekah swallow.

"Nik and Kol came after me. They thought I would be a problem in their quest to find the cure. They want it destroyed, Belle. Not just for you, but for themselves as well. So that no one can use it on them. Kol is scared that he would have to give up his immortality and he wants the cure gone and Silas with it." Rebekah spoke frantically which confused Isabelle before she balled her fists in anger.

"I'm so done with these dorks. They're gonna get a nice piece of mind from me today." She spoke through gritted teeth. Her furious eyes showing exactly how angry she was at the two Mikaelson brothers. Rebekah must be feeling so upset. Isabelle turned towards the blonde with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Bekars. I didn't know Nik would do this. Especially after I had warned him about daggering his siblings again." She spoke somberly, making the blonde nod with a grim expression on her face.

"So, what do we do now?" Rebekah asked after a beat. A hard expression took over Isabelle's face as she realized how angry she was at the fact that Niklaus had broken a promise that he didn't just make in front of Rebekah, but Isabelle as well.

"Now we make your brothers realize how they've wronged you." Isabelle muttered as she looked into Rebekah's eyes, "We make them pay."

Rebekah smirked wickedly, knowing that Isabelle was planning something drastically dangerous for the Mikaelson brothers.

⚜⚜⚜

Kol had just arrived back home from the Gilbert lake–house. Niklaus had informed him about the hybrid massacre and he guessed that his brother needed him at the moment. 

He also knew that Isabelle and Elijah had parted ways, after which no one knew where the noble Mikaelson had disappeared off to. 

He had to be with the ones he loved most right now. He was aware that Nik and Isabelle needed him.

He walked inside the mansion, only to find Niklaus sitting at the bar with a bottle of scotch in his hand. His grim face and dull eyes were a massive give away of the fact that the hybrid was very upset and probably thinking about how alone he was.

Kol sighed. Because of Mikael, Niklaus had always felt like the outcast and usually, Kol had been the one to not care much about it either. But the past few months had changed his mind. 

He had come to see his family in a whole new light and instead of keeping his emotions inside, he now knew that his ass of a brother needed to hear it from him that he wasn't alone.