Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten Opening Night "And remember be engaging, you don't have to stick to one side of the stage anymore, you can run around and jump up and down, touch the crowd, talk to them

Chapter Ten
Opening Night
"And remember be engaging, you don't have to stick to one side of the stage anymore, you can run around and jump up and down, touch the crowd, talk to them. Make jokes. Do random shit. If you want a fucking guitar to destroy then I'll give you one."
~
*The beginning does have some sexual ideas and it's a long chapter. I have been really inspired this weekend.*
~
Austin and I managed to slip away to eat and walk around the area outside the venue until two and a half hours before the concert, it was then that we got a call telling us to come back. When we got there we went our separate ways, Alyssa taking me instantly to a small room. My outfit hung on the wall, but rather than reach for clothes or hair or makeup products, Alyssa sat down. "What do you have to tell me?"

"What?" I sat beside her.

"You said you had a lot to tell me."

"Oh, Austin and I are dating."

" I knew it!" She exclaimed. "You walked in with dazed eyes and puffy lips, Austin couldn't stop smiling and staring at you. God I could feel it radiate if off of you!" She hugged me. "I'm so glad!"

"What do you mean 'so glad'?" I pulled away, laughing at her behaviour.

"Ever since that interview, I have been secretly hoping you'd say you'd try something out with him." She sighed. "I can tell he's the one."

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed, laughing at her ridiculousness. "It's barely been a day, actually it was this morning."

"Trust me sweetheart, the night sky tells me everyone's secrets and future, and the moon told me you two are meant to be."

"That seems-" I paused, unable to kindly tell her she was absolutely mad. "Interesting."

"I can see your uncomfortable, so let's get to getting ready." She clapped her hands. "I think I'm going to give you a very natural glam look and curl your hair loosely so your hair becomes shorter and it can accent your face just right." She pulled at my curls and touched my chin to move my face so she could get a good look at it.

"I think I like where this look is going." I smiled, trying to forget her odd comment.

~

After a long, and very quiet, hour and a half I was ready. Quickly after finishing, a venue employee came in and asked for me to follow him, I did as told. "Alright, you have an hour of free time, you can warm up in the room right by the green room here, or you can eat. Whatever really."

"Do you know where Aus-I mean Post Malone is?"

"He's getting ready, but I'll show you his room." He brought me to a door with a star on it that said Post Malone.