"Yes, she did do something wrong!" Shifu said, matter-of-factly, "She can not focus or control herself. She wants to do things her own way." The red panda said, angrily. Tigress watched out of the corner of her eyes, and her ears were angled towards the two. Leo frowned, watching helplessly as Tigress huffed as she jogged around the courtyard. Leo and Shifu began to walk towards Master Oogway, who watched quietly from the steps while sipping tea.

"As opposed to... your way?" Leo asked innocently.

"She can not learn if she does not focus." Shifu replied, climbing the steps to meet Oogway. The tortoise looked at him sagely.

"Tigress only wants to make you proud." Master Oogway said, looking at Shifu.

"Maybe I could be proud if she had correct form." Shifu replied, stubbornly. He watched Tigress, his eyes slightly narrowed. Leo moved to sit on the other sit of Oogway.

"She simply wants to deviate from the norm. Tigress does not like doing things...well.." Leo searched for the right word as he watched Tigress run.

"Doing things my way? The right way?" Shifu demanded, turning his head to stare at Leo, "Remember you were my student once, too, Leo. You still are. "

"Yes. But Tigress is not me. We are different."

"An acorn can only become a mighty oak, not a cherry tree. You must let young Tigress grow into what she will be." Master Oogway said wisely. Leo glanced sideways at the tortoise before nodding. It seemed that, no matter what, Oogway always knew what to say. Shifu looked thoroughly annoyed. It seemed that, once again, Oogway was right.

But Shifu did not have time to think it over, however, as a frantic dog ran into the courtyard, "Master Shifu! Master Shifu!" All three masters, and Tigress- who slowed her jogging and looked at the canine- shifted their attention to the messenger as he gasped for breath: "He is coming! He is coming!"

Shifu, realizing this was a serious situation, stood and quickly ran to catch the canine, who fell to his knees; "What? Who is coming?"

"A giant of a warrior!" The dog rasped, "He calls himself 'Boar'! He is unstoppable! He is invincible! He is defeating the Masters one by one! He is coming to the Valley of Peace. You," the dog stopped to gather his strength, "you and Master Leo Lung are the only ones who can stop him."

Leo Lung's ears pricked forward as Shifu's eyes widened. Leo stood and leapt to the bottom of the stairs. Tigress had stopped jogging all together, her eyes wide with horror.

"We must prepare." Leo said.

.

.

"I hold my ground. Steady, strong." Shifu said, "Boar will be here by morning. I have dealt with his kind before. Leo Lung, spar with Tigress. Keep her focused." Shifu ordered. Leo Lung, who was supplying rocks for Shifu to break, nodded. The lion beckoned over a goose, letting him take over helping Shifu train.

"Tigress," Leo advanced to her. Tigress, who was standing and punching in place, looked at him. "Care to fight?"

The tiger put up a fight, but Leo was still far more advanced that she was. He had no trouble pinning her to ground, putting her in a chokehold, or simply immobilizing her to where she could not fight back. However, while Leo fought, he noticed things in her. Her ears twitched, her tail flicked, and her muzzle curled to reveal her teeth. These occurrences, although they happened often, were quick. If he blinked he would miss them. Did they have anything to do with Shifu being angry about her lack of control or focus?