Tasha got up off my lap and I stood up. I was known for fighting this girl. We fought everytime we saw each other. Then I'd go home, my mama curse at me, and ask me if I won. This cycle repeated every other week.

"Go ahead Ki, you ain't no bitch". Ton' said pulling her braids into a ponytail.

Tonya only jumped in if her they tried to jump me. Other than that, I handled my own business.

I walked up on her, "wassup"?

She swung on me and I started punching her. We fell on the ground still hitting each other. By now, I could hear people cheering us on.

She slapped my face hard as hell making it sting. I was pulled away from her hard.

"Round two"! Somebody yelled.

"Go ahead Ki"! Ton' yelled as she picked up my flip flops.

I ran back up against her and slapped her back even harder. She grabbed my hair making me do the same. I swung her on the ground and kept hitting her. She punched my mouth making me loosen my grip. I fell back and winced in pain.

She took the opportunity of hopping on top of me still swinging. I covered my face blocking her hits. I leaned up and head-butted her. She fell back and I started slamming her face. That's when they pulled me up really quick.

"Dumb bitch, you just mad cause I'm prettier than you"! I yelled as Rashad held me back.

"Prettier than who? Girl bye". She took deep breaths.

The neighborhood folks stood around still recording. Tonya fixed my weave as I caught my breath. Juicy tracks were all across the grass. My hair was sewed in good. That bitch always had the cheap shit.

"Oh shit, there go Draco"! Ton' yelled as he pulled up to the scene.

He got out the car pushing past people to get to Juicy. I stood back as they walked up to each other.

"Fuck you out here fighting for? Huh Kaylin"? Draco yelled in her face.

"This bitch starting shit with me! Don't be yelling in my face cause we ain't even ta'getha' "! She fired back.

Draco looked over at me before looking back at her.

"I ain't worried about ha'! She ain't the girl I'm with! All that fighting shit ain't cute, none of dat' shit Kaylin"!

She huffed, "Dra'Quan, I don't care. That bitch disrespected me"!

I stepped off Tonya porch. "How'd I disrespect you? I ain't say shit to yo hoe ass"!

She tried to run up on me again. I just stuck my tongue out and started twerking. Ha' lil ugly ass need to stay in ha' place. I don't never say shit to this girl. I swear she so damn jealous of me.

"Dra'Quan, you gon let this bitch talk to me like that"? Juicy asked in his face.

He chuckled, "You know what, we ain't even rockin' no more. Fuck you Kaylin".

He started walking away with her following. I shook my head. What a desperate ass hoe. I swear next time if she say sum, I'ma beat her ass. She mad cause I'm bad as fuck.

"You beat her ass Ki"! Rashad said slapping my hand.

I laughed, "I know, but I'll see y'all later. A nigga tired and the street lights 'bout to come on".

"Bye Ki"! Ton' said hugging me tightly.

"Bye Ton', bye Shad"! I waved as I walked away.

I swear I was about to pass out.

~~~

I walked into the house right before the street light came on. I took a deep breath and plastered a smile across my face. It was just now 8:05, and my curfew was 9:00. I know I'm a lil too old. You can't tell my mama shit though.

"Kiana! Bring ya' ass hea' "!

I screamed fuck silently. She always found a way to make something what it ain't. I walked into her bedroom to see her shooting up. I shook my head, I wish she'd stop doing drugs.

"Ma'am"?

She took the needle out her arm and looked down. "I know I've been on edge lately. I just ain't myself any more Ki".

I sighed and went to hug her. She started crying and it made me cry. I never hated my mother. I did get sick of her beatings though. I really just want her to get some professional help.

"You are so beautiful" she sniffled, "just like Keegan".

I put my head down, "Ma, do you miss him? Cause I do, so freaking much". I cried.

"Kiana, I've talked to your brother several times. He's fine, he wants you to move in with him. I just don't want another one of babies leaving me".

So Keegan has been trying to contact me? This made me feel so much better. I do wanna move in with him. It's just Mama is sick. You don't walk out on people when they need you the most.

"I'm not gonna leave you Ma.  I'ma always be here for you". I wiped her tears.

She pecked my cheek making me smile. I held on to her thinking, 'should I ask her about that party now'?

Rashad^^