Ally + Prank+ Angel= Luke

"So, I'm bored." Ally  and me sat on the couch doing nothing but playing on our phones. 'Prank Luke, I wanna see Lucas's face for that. dont worry I blocked him out.' Angel suggested, 'Awesome, I'll tell Ally' I looked at Ally with a devilish grin, she got the message and our plan fell in place. We would cover Luke in glitter while he's doing his normal nap on the couch, then we would do his makeup in the morning before he wakes up. While he chasing us, we will run through part of the rez for everyone to see our master piece. Hahahaha! I love you Luke.

-------That 3 o'clock nap-------

Luke was asleep and covered from head to toe in glitter, we added water to spots to make sure the glitter wouldn't fall off. I leaned down and pecked Luke's lips to wake him up. " huh? ALLY! ANGELINA!" "RUN!" I shouted as we ran up the stairs and into Luke and I room. He pounded on the door until Ally opened the door. Luke looked pissed but had a smirk on his face, he ran at me and Ally. His arms grabbed both of our shoulder and threw us on the bed. He shifted in mid jump to land on us and cover us in glitter. Ally and i shoved him off, he ran out the door, probably not wanting us to continue the glitter fight. I grabbed my make up bag as Ally went to get her bright colored lipstick and eye shadow. Prepare for battle, Mate.

-------5 am the next morning-------

Ally POV

After we made Luke's face  look like a exotic Flower , we watched him wake up. Luke quickly got up and went to the bathroom. He came out with black eyes, I heard Angelina gulp in fear. He wasn't playing around, crap.

We. Are. Dead.

 We both ran through the forest with Luke on our tails, Angelina told me to follow her, I didn't hesitate. She took me to the side of the waterfall and into a split in the rock. I was amazed at what she did in there. A sniffle echoed in the cave, I saw her crying. "Luke and Lucas said not ot come back for the day, unless we want punishment." I sat on the cushion next to her and hugged her. I told her I was going to tell Luke not to be mad and no matter how much she protested I was going. I hope i don't get punished.

Lukes POV

Lucas was really upset, I was mad, but not givving a punishment mad. I knew she was just having fun and getting me back for the glitter. I was  conecting to Angel but the actual Angel would just growl and tell us to back off. I saw Ally running towards me, she looked pissed. She growled and put me on the ground. "How dare you make Angelina cry! She was having fun! You Jerk!" She was screaming in my face, I stopped breathing when she said i made MY Angel cry. "Wait....She's crying?" i said with confusion, Ally nodded and growled a low protective warning then ran off in the woods. My Angel was crying, I am such a horrible mate. 'we are, aren't we' Lucas did it. I was only mad. He should be apoligizing the most. I was looking for the girls when I remembered her safe spot. She should be there. Hopefully.

Angelinas POV

Ally and I were sitting there when we heard footsteps outside the cave. I smelt Luke, so did Ally, She growled a back off but he still came in. " Angel, mate. I'm sorry I reacted like that. I was only mad at first, Lucas was the one mad and wanting to punish you. " Ally made a yeah right side comment. " Luke," I got up to face him, " let me see Lucas. I don't care how mad he is right now, let him out." Lucas appeared and before he could yell at me, I slapped him right on the face. The smack echoed through the small space, Lucas was stunned, Angel was letting him have for sure. I ffelt anger from her, she was not giving Luke any yelling, though. Lucas whimpered and bowed his head, giving up, showing me I own him. *like the "I own him" part, i did. no?  No one? ok....* Luke returned pressing  a hand to his cheek, he wrapped his arms around me after saying sorry and even Ally was in the hug. 

*********************************************

Weak, I know. I promised my friend, the one who inspired ally, a fighting with Lukes pack slut part but I decided to save that for later tonight/ tomorrow morning. It will be up tonight or early morning, depending if i stay up or get up early in the morning. Sorry my minions, dont yell at me please

Minion leader out ( imagine the salute)