Chapter 6: Poor Unfortunate Souls

(AN: Here is the second song that will be played for the story, don't press play until you get to the bet/ transformation part!!)

While Neji was spilling Hinata's secret to the king, Konahamaru told Hinata she wanted to show her something in her. So they went towards Hinata's treasure trove "Kona, why can't you just tell me what this is all about?" Hinata asked her fish friend "You'll see. It's a surprise" he smiled. When they got to the trove "Oh My Gosh!" Hinata gasped as she saw Naruto's statue " Oh, Kona- Konahamaru you're the best!" Hinata rejoiced as she hugged Kona "it looks just like him. It even has his eyes." she said swimming up to look at the statue closer "Why, Naruto, run away with you? This is all so - so sudden. . . . " Hinata swooning over him and laughing but that happy moment turned sad as she saw her father in the shadow of her trove "Daddy!" she gasped in fear as he stood there in anger while Neji stood behind the king on a rock and Kona swam and hid behind a treasure chest.

"I consider myself a reasonable merman. I set certain rules, and I expect those rules to be obeyed." Hiashi said in an angry tone as Hinata protected the statue "But Daddy!-" Hinata tried to explain "Is it true you rescued a human from drowing?" he interrupted "Daddy, I had to-" Hinata tried to tell him "Contact between the human world and the mer-world is strictly forbidden. Hinata, you know that! Everyone knows that!" he shouted at her "He would have died-" she defended "One less human to worry about!" the king retorted "You don't even know him" Hinata said standing up for the prince "Know him? I don't have to know him. They're all the same. Spineless, savage, harpooning, fish-eaters, incapable of any feeling-" he argued" Daddy, I love him!" she shouted at her father leaving everyone speechless.

"No . . ." Hiashi gasped "Have you lost your senses completely? He's a human, you're a mermaid!" he shouted in anger "I don't care." Hinata snapped at him ."So help me Hinata, I am going to get through to you. And if this is the only way, so be it" He yelled with hatred and rage by destroying all of her treasures.

  "Daddy!

"Daddy!. . . No . . . No, please- Daddy, stop!" she shouted but he ignored her, Hiashi then looks at the statue "Daddy, Nooo!!. . ."she shouted as Hiashi destroys the statue. Hinata sinks to the floor of the trove and begins to cry uncontrollably , Hiahsi's face begins to soften after seeing her upset, he then leaves the trove feeling ashamed. Neji then swims to her trying to comfort her "Hinata, I . . ." Neji spoke "Just go away!" Hinata shouts at him, Neji and Kona look at each other, they both nodded and left the girl alone. As the two leave, all of a sudden two eels slither in. "Poor, sweet child" the first eel said, causing Hinata to raise her head "She has a very serious problem Haku" the other eel shook his head "If only there were something we could do Zetsu" Haku replied "But there is something" Zetsu answered raising an eyebrow "Who - who are you?" Hinata stuttered "Don't be scared" Haku soothed "We represent someone who can help you." "Someone who could make all your dreams come true." Zetsu added as he slithered around her waist. "Just imagine -" the eels said in unison as they slither against each other "You and your prince, together, forever. . . ."