Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V.

"I don't understand how you can just let a rapist out of prison!"

"Well, he hasn't seen a judge yet...so technically he was never in prision."

"Right."

Liam, Louis, and Zayn are all sitting on the couch yelling about Levi's release.

"This is ridiculous!"

"Why isn't he in prision? It's been months!"

I stay quiet.

"Harry what do you know?"

"Huh?"

"You know something we don't...don't you?"

"What? Of course not!"

After five minutes of them starring at me, I give in.

"They need Niall to....um...they need Niall to testify against him..."

Everything is quiet, except the small whimper that comes from behind me. I turn around and it's Niall. He's standing there, holding onto Nala. There's tears running down his face and he looks like he's seen a ghost.

"I can't..Harry I can't."

"Shhh Niall. It's alright. What are you going on about?"

"Don't you play stupid with me, Harry."

I sigh, I thought I would be able to talk myself out of what he heard. I guess not.

"Niall..it's the only way to get an accurate account."

Niall continues to sob and hold onto Nala. I start to walk towards him when he gasps, and takes a step back.

"Don't come near me."

"Niall..?"

I watch as he sobs even harder, and turns around and runs to his room. 5 seconds later his bedroom door slams closed.

"Way to go."

"Shut up Louis."