Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

10 hours. 10 long hours on a flight that nobody wanted to be on. I held Niall's hand the entire time. I can see just by the look on his face that he's scared to be on tour again. But we can't wait any longer, we have a show in just 5 hours.

All five of us make our way out of the airport as best as we can. It's becoming harder as we go because more and more people surround us. I can tell that Niall is extremely scared and nervous. We continue to push our way through the crowd with the help of security. We finally make it outside only to be shoved into a dark SUV. As the car pulls away from the airport, Niall flings himself into my arms. I can hear him sobbing into my shirt and I begin running my fingers through his hair to calm him. When I look up I see three pairs of eyes staring at us.

"What?"

"Are you guys like..."

"Together? Yes."

I'm waiting for them to say something sarcastic but nothing comes. Only three small smiles.

When we arrive at the venue I pull Niall's head out of my shirt and he's fast asleep. I shake his shoulder and his eyes pop open.

"We're here, and you've got to get out."

Niall steps out of the car and I follow. All five of us walk through the door and walk down the long hallway to our dressing room.

I can almost see Niall shaking with nerves. I think all of us are nervous as this is the first show we've had in months. We continue with our routine of getting dressed and getting our hair done. When everyone is ready we walk back down the hallway and onto a small platform. Here we are all handed our microphones and ear pieces. I look over and Niall is twisting his wrist, something that I've noticed he does when he's scared. I walk over to him and hug him. I feel someone press against me and when I look up, all of us are hugging. This is who we are.

We are given the 3, 2, and 1 to run out and make our entrance. I can hear the screams and see all the faces. We're all singing our parts and everything is going exactly the way we planned it. Through the entire show I'm waiting for something to happen. I worry that Niall will forget his lines, but he never does. I couldn't be more proud.

A/N: Hey guyss(: I'm soooooo sorry for the 7 month wait for such a crappy chapter. But I honestly lost all motivation to continue this story. But I know I left a few of you hanging and My Living Hell has done so well! Thank you all for that. I'm sorry for this chapter being short and stupid for the most part. But I am continuing to write more chapters for this book and I promise it will be finished within the next few weeks. I would love to start a new story (and stick with it) after this is finished. All of your comments and votes are much appreciated! Thank you and enjoy! (: