"Alright" I said and he turns around then looks me up and down and smirks.

"Damn you look good" he says and I laugh then roll my eyes. He walks over to me and starts to circle around me and I push him away.

"Stop" I laugh. "It's literally a shirt and leggings"

"The most simple shit is the hottest" he smirks and walks to my door. "Grab your shoes and let's go" he said leaving my bedroom. I walk over to my closet and slip on my converse and took a look at myself in the mirror. I smile at myself and grabbed my purse and phone and left my bedroom.

"Where are you guys going?" someone says as I reach the bottom of the stairs. I look up to see Nia coming inside the house.

"Umm..." I start to say.

"She wanted to buy Breenan a gift for his birthday and asked me to help. So don't tell him we're leaving together" Trevor says.

"Awh, that's nice. Well have fun" Nia says heading down the hall. I look over at Trevor and he stares at me.

"I swear Camari... if anyone finds out"

"No one will. I promise" I said and he shakes his head and leaves out the front door and I follow him. We walk over to his car and I get into the passenger side. Trevor was popping a CD in his CD player and I laugh.

"Are you serious?"

"What?" he says starting his car.

"Do you not have an aux cord?"

"Nope, strictly CD's only" he says when a Paramore song starts. He turns up the volume as he pulls out the drive-way. I start to tap my hand on my leg. My stomach starts to turn as I realize we're getting closer to the mall. "You okay?" Trevor says and I look over at him and he stares at me.

"Yea" I lie and he stares at me then looks back at the road. When we reach the mall, I realize that this is happening. This is really happening.

Once we're out the car, Trevor and I walk into the food court and he stops to get him a soda. The mall was packed as we walk through the crowds and we're getting closer to Foot Locker.

"Trevor" I said grabbing his arm and he looks at me. "What do I say? Or what do I do?"

"Be yourself but laugh a little more and don't forget the eye contact" he says.

"You sure?" I said and he smiles.

"Camari... it'll be fine. Trust me, okay?"

"Fine" I said as we walk up to Foot Locker. Trevor and I spilt up as we walk into the store. I glance and see Ronnie and he was talking to one of his co-workers. I walk over to the left and look at the wall full of shoes.

"Cami?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and Ronnie was walking up to me. He was wearing the referee looking shirt and I smile at him. I see him do a quick glance up and down my body and he smiles.

"Hey"

"What's up?" he says.

"Looking for some new shoes, tryna help?" I ask.

"I'll be happy to help. What are you looking for? Running shoes? Athletic shoes? Jordans? Nike? We got some sick new Lebrons" he says looking over the store then back at me.

"What would look good on me?" I ask. My heart literally farts as I say that. He smirks and looks me up and down.

"We got some Pumas"

"Ohh, could I see?"

"Yea, they are over there by the wall on the right" he says. I stare at him for a minute when I realize he was waiting on me to walk ahead of him. I start to walk towards the back and I feel Ronnie follow behind. I was nervous because I wasn't sure how I was walking. Was it cute? Is my ass cute? Is everything jiggling? Is it supposed to jiggle? I get to the wall and stop and look at a picture of Rihanna in front of the pumas. "You like?"

"Yea, I'm basically gay for her" I smile and he stares at me.

"Oh... I meant the shoes?" he laughs and I bite my lip.

"Right... umm yea, these are so sick" I said picking up a pair of teal Pumas. I wasn't that into shoes but these were really nice.

"Those are nice, but look at how fresh these are" he says picking out some black ones. I put the teal one back and smile at the black ones.

"I like them"

"Me too and you would look bad in them. Want to try them on?"

"Yes!"

"What size?"

"Could I get a six?"

"Yes ma'am" he says turning around and heading to the back. I look around the store when I seeTrevor looking at a wall of shoes. He glances over to me and smiles. I look down when I start to get butterflies in my stomach. "If you want to take aseat, I'll help you put them on" I hear Ronnie say. I back up to a bench, sitting down and taking off my converse. Ronnie unwraps the shoe and grabs my ankle as he slips the shoe on. I stare at him do so and he glances up at me."You know... I've never seen you in here before" he says.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!🖤