Part four (dirty)

You know that you can't go back to the pool without giving something away about Zayn, so you just head back to the hotel. You get to your room and enter it, letting yourself fall onto your bed, dazed. You're thinking everything over- you know that what you're doing is wrong, inacceptable, and inappropriate. But you realize the connection between you two, and you know that Zayn's way too irresistible for you. Whenever Juliet comes into your mind guilty feelings overcome you, but you try not to think of it too much. 

Since you have nothing to do, you sit on the couch and start watching some cheesy love comedy, but you realize your mind drifting off to Zayn multiple times. Near the end of the movie, you hear a knock on the door and jump. You think it's Zayn and go over to open it, only to find Juliet standing in the doorway. 

"Hey, babe!" she greets you cheerfully. "We were all wondering where you went off to. Why did you suddenly disappear at the pool?" 

You feel your cheeks flush, but you hope Juliet doesn't realize this. 

"I didn't feel so well," you lie, the guilt rushing over you again. Juliet smiled and said, "Aw, are you ok sweetie? Do you need anything?" 

You are afraid that you're obvious nervousness would give you away. You are trying to be act as normal as possible. "That's nice, but no thanks, I'm good. I think I'll just rest a little." 

Juliet knits her eye brows. "You sure?" 

You smile. "Of course."

Juliet returns the smile and says, "Alright babe, but if you need anything, call me! I'm down the hall." She winks at you and gives you a hug. You nod and hug her back, the guilt eating you up from inside. When she leaves the room you close the door behind you, heaving a sigh. You shut your eyes tightly and frown. Why are you doing this? You should stay away from Zayn. 

You go back to the couch and continue the movie. After it's done you put it another one, and at the end realize it's getting dark. You wonder if Zayn will still be coming over. You halfheartedly hope he won't. For your own sake. Although you know that you'll be craving for his touch if you think about him any more. 

You don't really do anything any more, until at around 11pm you get a text from Juliet saying, "Hey babe, just wanted to check if you're ok. We'll all be going to bed now, remember that Zayn and I are down the hall. Good night xx." 

You bite your lip. Zayn probably won't be coming. He's sharing a bed with Juliet. You try not to think about him anymore and get ready for bed, putting on your pajama shorts and a lose T-Shirt. You get into your bed and stay awake, waiting to see if Zayn's coming. After midnight, you lose hope. On the one hand, you're relieved and think the sexual frustration from Zayn over you has stopped, but you're also slightly disappointed, although you hate admitting it to yourself. After a few minutes you fall asleep. 

You're suddenly awakened by the sound of something, and you groggily open your eyes, only to see a figure standing right in front of you in boxers. Zayn. 

"Zayn, how the hell did you get-" you start, but he cuts you off with his lips, gently kissing them. You close your eyes, obviously pleased, as Zayn moves onto the bed with you. He pushes one of his legs in between yours, until his leg is lightly touching your crotch. You gasp as you feel his erection against your leg. You feel momentarily stupid for thinking Zayn wasn't going to come; of course he was. You didn't know why or what it was, but you obviously attracted this boy. 

Zayn moves his lips to your ear lobe to lightly nibble on it, something you really enjoyed. You moan lightly and Zayn seems happy with the obvious pleasure he's giving you. He goes down to such on your neck a little, but you quickly pull his head back and say, "As much as I love this, Zayn, you can't leave a hickie on my neck. Juliet will notice." Zayn pouts his lips playfully. "You're right," he agrees though, so he simply leaves a trail of wet kisses along your neck and collarbone. Zayn pulls your shirt over your head, exposing your bare chest. He licks his lips as his eyes roam your breasts hungrily. He cups one of them in his hand gently massages your hard growing nipple. He's giving you so much pleasure, it's amazing. You very slowly grind your crotch against Zayn's, and he's taken aback and groans. He moves his head forward to lick your nipples, and you crane your neck out of pleasure. Then he pulls back to look into your eyes, and trails his finger down your stomach, then gently resting his palm on the rim of your shorts. 

"You don't know how badly I want these off," he mumbles, still staring deeply into your eyes. You're beyond any form of intelligent speech and just bite your lip. Zayn hooks his thumbs into the side of your shorts and slowly pulls them down your thighs, and you slightly sit up to kick them off completely. He's now staring at your underwear, deep lust in his gorgeous eyes. He does the same thing with your knickers and now you're completely naked. His bulge is growing through his boxers. Zayn grabs your bum lightly from behind, his fingertips just on your thighs. He moves his hand around until they're at your stomach. Then he lowers them to your wet crotch, and lightly strokes it. You get an aching sensation and a shiver runs down your spine. Then, whilst looking at you, Zayn moves his fingers inside of you. You gasp at the incredible feeling, bucking your hips against his fingers. The intensity of his eyes gets you more turned on; his lustful stare, the gorgeous color.  You want to pleasure him as well so you slip off Zayn's boxers and hungrily stare at his bulge. You take it in your hand and slowly work your hand up and down his shaft, causing him to groan. You move your hand faster while Zayn is viciously pumping his fingers in and out of you. You're both moaning into each other's mouth, and as pre-cum dribbles out of the tip of Zayn's shaft, you stop, and Zayn does as well. 

"Baby," Zayn whispers, and now moves on top of you, supporting his body weight with his arms. "Are you ready?" he asks, just like he did the first time. You nod, eager for him to get inside of you. "I'm ready." 

Zayn positions the tip of his c*ck at your entrance and very slowly puts it inside of you. Your breath gets heavier as he gets deeper, and you start thrusting your hips slowly. Zayn moves his hips with yours. You look into each other's eyes and you melt into them a little. He's so beautiful. 

"This is what our first time should of been like," Zayn comments, breathing hard and biting down on your neck. You do agree; this is more passionate and sweet sex than dirty. Although you must admit that you quite enjoyed the dirty sex as well. 

"Are you ok?" Zayn asks, looking back into your eyes. 

"I'm wonderful," you say. Right after the words leave your lips, you realize how true this is. This feels wonderful. It really does. 

Zayn keeps moving inside of you, and soon you can feel him getting quicker. 

"I'm getting close," he murmurs, out of breath. He goes a little deeper, but since you've now adjusted to his size it doesn't hurt. His thrusts get more sloppy and his breath more ragged, and within seconds he moans your name and then releases inside of you. You buck your hips up hardly and then cum as well. Zayn is still pressing his sweaty body against yours, his forehead on your temple. You two are trying to calm down from the orgasm, and he's still inside of you. After a few short minutes, Zayn finally pulls out of you. 

"All right, I should probably get back to Juliet before she wakes up and wonders where I am."

You press your lips in a line and nod, understanding. What you like about this is that you can have sex without feelings and all, just sex. It's ok for Zayn to go now. He pulls his boxers on and is about to leave, but then still turns around and gives you a good night kiss on your lips. "Sleep tight," he says, going out of the door, smiling as he's closing it behind him. You fall back onto your bed, amazed by how comfort and satisfaction he gave you. You're exhausted and close your eyes, but right before you fall asleep you wonder- How did he even get into your room?

End of this chapter! Please vote and leave comments! Did you like it? Next chapter will be up soon! Love all you beautiful people xxxx